Harman Kardon Invoke Review

The Good Sound quality is better than Amazon's line of speakers and an Invoke purchase includes unlimited Skype calling.

The Bad Cortana needs a much wider set of skills, as Alexa does more and offers more integration with smart home platforms.

The Bottom Line If you're a fan of Cortana, Windows 10 or Microsoft in general, Harman Kardon's Invoke is an exciting new smart speaker with quality sound and most of the expected smart speaker tricks.
200$

Cnet

Looks like a very expensive and useless gadget, but when you will check the sound quality of Harman Kardon systems, you are going to be impressed. It's not just another hyped system like I consider the Beats, for example. Hope this speaker would prove it's quality. 

android-authority-harman-kardon-invoke34-840x473.jpg

I was impressed by Harman Kardon's quality, I've become a fan of HK when I've had old Toshiba Satellite Laptop with Harman Kardon. Unfortunately, I don't have experience with Cortana for me Alexa is great. Would be great to see Alexa-HK tandem. What would your prefer Alexa or Cortana HK?

upd. but I'm agree with comments below, that it may be just another one expensive Bluetooth speaker, with such limited skills.

Not really worth the price if the Cortana assistant isn't up to the task, it may as well just be a glorified bluetooth speaker for your phone. 

System Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

GPU: Radeon RX 7900 XT 

RAM: 32GB 3600MHz

HDD: 1TB Sabrent NVMe -  WD 1TB Black - WD 2TB Green -  WD 4TB Blue

MB: Gigabyte  B550 Gaming X- RGB Disabled

PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold

Case: BeQuiet! Silent Base 801 Black

Cooler: Noctua NH-DH15

I find it hard to justify smart home speakers when my phone and laptop can pick up ok google or hey cortona from one room to another. Like @sof006 said, it would be a glorified bluetooth speaker.