Need help choosing a smaller case

qwerty

I currently own a cosmos 2 and it is way to freking big. Im looking for a smaller case that has very good cable managment because i cant manage it to save my life (the main reason i chose the cosmos 2). I need to be able to fit all this in it:

Maximus 4 extreme

Dual reference 7970s

4 HDDs (and soon 2 SSDs)

Corsair H100

AX1200

As i mentioned above i need a case that has exellent cable managment because i cant cable mamage to save my life

Mobo: Rampage 4 Extreme  RAM: 16GB (4x4) Kingston Hyper X silver 1600MhZ  CPU: Intel core I7 @4GhZ

GPU: 2x Reference Sapphire HD7970  PSU: Corsair AX1200  Case:  Coolermaster Cosmos 2

Boot Drive: Samsung 840 PRO 256GB-WIN7  HDD's: 5x WD Green 2tb CPU-Cooler: H100i

Fractal Define R4 would suit your needs well; looks slick and has very good cable management. It's fairly modular which means you can remove most of the fittings (eg. the HDD bays) and have extra space for longer cards / cable management.

Pretty much any of the cases from Fractal Design or Corsair have great cable management. It really just depends on what you like the look of. Personally I love the Vengeance C70 but it's mostly just a case of personal preference.

The Define R4 is a great choice for anyone looking for a sleek, simple design on a case. If your looking for more features, try and number of corsair cases specifically the 600t. Cooler Master themselves even offer tantalizing alternatives such as the HAF XM. Silverstone, CM Storm, and even ThermalTake also makes great mid-tower cases that have tons of features as well.