Razer Basilisk vs Rival 310

Jhaz

As my Razer Deathadder chroma withstood years of abuse, and then the day came, the day it died. I bought the Corsair Glaive, which I heard was great from reviews, so I bought it, and then after a month of use it broke, both the left and right buttons stopped working, EVEN WHEN I TREATED IT LIKE A FRIGGIN BABY.(never really was satisfied with it anyway) Soooooo, I'm looking to buy a new mouse and the game genres that I play are mostly FPS and MOBA. Hand size: 21cm by 10.5cm. I mainly use the fingertip grip, and I'm looking for a mouse that has a spacious right side, because when It's not spacious I'm forced to use a claw grip and then my ring finger, even after 10 minutes of gameplay get's strained, therefore hindering me when I play games. So there it is! Please help me guys! I don't really care about the weight. As long as it's not over 125g, I'm good.

10 minutes ago, Jhaz said:

As my Razer Deathadder chroma withstood years of abuse, and then the day came, the day it died. I bought the Corsair Glaive, which I heard was great from reviews, so I bought it, and then after a month of use it broke, both the left and right buttons stopped working, EVEN WHEN I TREATED IT LIKE A FRIGGIN BABY.(never really was satisfied with it anyway) Soooooo, I'm looking to buy a new mouse and the game genres that I play are mostly FPS and MOBA. Hand size: 21cm by 10.5cm. I mainly use the fingertip grip, and I'm looking for a mouse that has a spacious right side, because when It's not spacious I'm forced to use a claw grip and then my ring finger, even after 10 minutes of gameplay get's strained, therefore hindering me when I play games. So there it is! Please help me guys! I don't really care about the weight. As long as it's not over 125g, I'm good.

Rival 310, razers new sensors are garbage for gaming 

2 hours ago, Aytex said:

Could you explain why they're garbage. I'm curious.

Newer razer sensors no matter how hard you use there calibration system are off by a lot, the sensor is bad in the sense of detection, older models from that of 2013 mouses were actually cared for the in the sense the laser sensor was good. Now it is shifty, and has a lot of problems with a lot of there mouse sets. Other companies are better off for mouses, there keyboards etc are eh decent at best 

Just now, Haeking said:

Newer razer sensors no matter how hard you use there calibration system are off by a lot, the sensor is bad in the sense of detection, older models from that of 2013 mouses were actually cared for the in the sense the laser sensor was good. Now it is shifty, and has a lot of problems with a lot of there mouse sets. Other companies are better off for mouses, there keyboards etc are eh decent at best 

and also the rival hand feel is the bees knees 

19 minutes ago, Haeking said:

Calibration system? On what, razer synapse