Logitech G35 Or G430?

Dtrooper511@gmail.com

In my living room right now are sitting two headphones. The G430 and the G35. 1 of them will have to go back and the other i will keep. Which one do i choose???? (Both by Logitech)

I am looking for comfort as i sit at my computer table for hours and hours. I like good quality sound for my dubstep :3 and i need a very good mic for videos and Skype calls.

neither, they aren't headphones, they are headsets which means both of them are shit (I have G35, I hate it), get real headphones and a cheap zalman clipon mic. If you're looking for a good voice sound quality, you might wanna look at modmics, something like a Snowball mic would probably be okay for you.

Oh and welcome to the forums!

neither, they aren't headphones, they are headsets which means both of them are shit (I have G35, I hate it), get real headphones and a cheap zalman clipon mic

Oh and welcome to the forums!

Agreed, hate my g35

get a set of headphones and a mic

• Cooler Master Storm Enforcer
  • I7 3770K @ Stock
  • Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H
  • AMD Radeon R9 290
  • Cooler Master Hyper 212+
  • 16gb Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 
  • 2x 1tb WD Green Drives (RAID 1)
  • 256gb Samsung 840
  • Peripherals
  • Logitech G502 Proteus Core
  • Ducky Shine 3 - Blue LED, Brown Switches
  • Samsung SyncMaster 2443
  • Custom Mousepad http://imgur.com/xJWASQM
  • Logitech G35
  • Altec Lansing Octane 7

I have the G35's. I also know 3 other people who used to have them and we all hate them.

As for music as the others said, every headset sucks for music. I still use my G35's for gaming / skype because I can't find a headset I'm happy with at a reasonable price and these still work so i'll just put up with it. But for music no way in hell can I put up with it. I have a $40 pair of over the ear headphones that are 100x better for this purpose.

Well music is not a big factor but i can only choose one or the other. I bought a bundle with a logitech G710+ a G440 Mouse pad and a G500s. And then at a shop i saw the G35 for $30!!! This is a $200 headset and i thought i may as buy it (The box was a bit damaged). So what headset do i choose?