FPS/MMO Mouse?

I'm Batman

İ will be playing alot of ESO,LOL,BF4 what do you guys think? which mouse should i get?

(i have a 1440p Monitor)

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

Get something that you're most comfortable with. I have a Corsair M60 that I use for everything, I don't really want to have all those buttons on the side of the mouse because it would annoy me.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

İ will be playing alot of ESO,LOL,BF4 what do you guys think? which mouse should i get?

(i have a 1440p Monitor)

I have a Razer Naga Molten edition and i use it for everthing :)

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

Logitech G600

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Logitech g600 or the g602, both mouses are bloody amazing, the razer naga is decent but it apparently gets quite hot which i dont like.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

To me, the death adder is an "everything" mouse.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

You haven't really given that much to go off to be honest, so most the suggestions you get are just going to be peoples favorites rather than suggestions. What kind of grip do you like? What kind of sensor do you prefer? Do you want something with a fuckload of buttons? Do you want something ergonomically designed for a certain grip or something more general like an ambidextrous mouse? What kind of price point are you looking at? Is there any kind of color scheme you prefer? Is there any certain features you really need on it? Do you have particularly large hands?

In all honesty you can use anything your comfortable with that meets your needs.

That said there is some pretty general good quality mice that are probably good enough for you unless you have any specific needs, like some of the guys have mentioned something like a deathadder or g600 are pretty much go to mice for a lot of people, I really like my sensei if you like steelseries. Their all pretty decent quality products (the deathadder being debatable) at decent price points with decent features that meet most peoples needs.

I too plan to play a lot of ESO and I ordered a logitech g602. It seemed like the perfect balance between an MMO mouse and an fps mouse because it does the 6 "G" keys on the side (keep in mind you can only slot 5 active abilities and 1 ultimate ability on your hotbar at once so 6 is the magic number, so 6 macros right?) plus the 2 "G" keys on top which are set to adjust dpi as default but its not too cumbersome for playing and fps game. Also the left and right buttons are rated for 20 million clicks each and it has an advertised 250hr battery life in performance mode and 1400 in endurance mode using 2 AA batteries (or 1 if you prefer less weight). With that being said, I have yet to use the mouse, but I still recommend it because I bought for playing ESO primarily. However you may also want to look into the razer naga hex because it too has 6 side buttons.