MSI GTX 1060 Gaming Plus weird annoying problem !! HELP !!

Hey guys,

Having a really big problem with my system and I cant understand whats going on.

First of all, the system specs:

Prime B350-PLUS with 0902 BIOS. Initially had with 0605 or something like that ( does same thing with both, coming next)

Ryzen 5 1600

Corsair 8 gb DDR4 2400 Vengeance 

MSI GTX 1060 GAMING PLUS (+)  

PC was installed correctly, awesome performance etc....and...last night  turned the PC off, all good. This morning I was not getting any signal on the monitor. Took the card off, put in on again and it would not work ,it worked 1-2 times but just after the restart the PC would not post again.

The PC starts with every other card installed (GT 740, R8 280X ) into the mobo and it starts with my GTX 1060 every time on the x16 x4 slot, not the x16 slot  , as I said above it started some times 1-2 but after the restard no more.....

The GTX 1060 works on a different PC just fine, this is the weird part...

Its like the PRIME B350 Plus does not want to get along with the MSI GTX 1060 GAMING PLUS (except the x4 shit slot)  

Other fixes I tried 

Tried DVI port , tried HDMI port, Tried DVI to HDMI and vice versa. 

COOLERS are running and lightning too. In the normal case when it worked the fans were off below 60 something. 

As I said, the card worked perfectly before this problem on the PRIME  and still does but not in my PC!!!!!

To get it simply 

Card is not working with my Asus  Prime B350  Plus on the main PCi E slot

Card is working perfectly on another motherboard 

Other cards work perfectly in the  Asus  Prime B350 plus

Nothing overheating, nothing wrong, but not posting in my combination, but ffs it used to for 36 hours or so :( 

I hope we can get this fixed without any returns, because all components work....ironically ...

Thank you ! 

Andrew