xD Power Hole Stick

Is this a good thermal paste

1 minute ago, xIHuNTeRIx said:

man from what u tell me now u must get new ANY cpu cooler 80 C is aloottt

ur cpu can die easy

No. CPUs die at 110C, most of them anyways. They shut down at 100C to prevent that. They can handle 90C temps for quite a while, and 80C, while being toasty, is perfectly safe.

Maxwell is still awesome, and the 980 Ti is awesomer. Long live his RGBness, @Damascus! And Fractal Design/SeaSonic dude, @Ordinarily_Greater is awesome as well! If you want to discuss old Star Wars games like Battlefront II and KOTOR, check out my thread: Anyone still playing old Star Wars games?

Current build:

CPU: i5 2400

CPU Cooler: OEM ---------------------------------> Cryorig M9i
Motherboard: DH77KC ATX Motherboard   
Memory: Ballistix Sport 8GB DDR3 + 4GB OEM SK-Hynix 
Storage: HyperX Fury 120GB SSD
Storage: WD Blue 1TB HDD
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1050 Ti SC  MSI Gaming 980 Ti 6G for now, till I get my Ryzen system, then the 1050 Ti comes back. 
Case: Corsair SPEC-02 
PSU: Corsair CXM 450W 

2012 MacBook Pro (Work): 2.9GHz i5, 16GB RAM, 525GB SSD. 

iPad Pro: magic (and you can't open it up to disprove it, as it's glued shut). Jk, it's got an A9X with 4GB RAM. 

iPhone 6 Plus: more magic, with an A8 and 1GB RAM. 

1 minute ago, xD Power Hole Stick said:

it is due to dust stuck 

Then clean out the dust or get a new fan. 

Maxwell is still awesome, and the 980 Ti is awesomer. Long live his RGBness, @Damascus! And Fractal Design/SeaSonic dude, @Ordinarily_Greater is awesome as well! If you want to discuss old Star Wars games like Battlefront II and KOTOR, check out my thread: Anyone still playing old Star Wars games?

Current build:

Video Card: EVGA GTX 1050 Ti SC  MSI Gaming 980 Ti 6G for now, till I get my Ryzen system, then the 1050 Ti comes back. 

iPad Pro: magic (and you can't open it up to disprove it, as it's glued shut). Jk, it's got an A9X with 4GB RAM. 

Just now, Zando Bob said:

No. CPUs die at 110C, most of them anyways. They shut down at 100C to prevent that. They can handle 90C temps for quite a while, and 80C, while being toasty, is perfectly safe.

idk my cpu run 25 c

but anyway heat is not good at all for any hardware or even for a drill head 

the cooler the better

Just now, xIHuNTeRIx said:

idk my cpu run 25 c

but anyway heat is not good at all for any hardware or even for a drill head 

the cooler the better

Yup. But at 80C it will still last a lot longer than it's useful lifespan. My GPU runs at 83C under full load, and it doesn't have any problems. My CPU stays around 60-70C, since it's a lower level i5. 

Current build:

1 minute ago, Zando Bob said:

Yup. But at 80C it will still last a lot longer than it's useful lifespan. My GPU runs at 83C under full load, and it doesn't have any problems. My CPU stays around 60-70C, since it's a lower level i5. 

so if my gpu runs 45c I don't need to increase the fan speed?

2 minutes ago, xD Power Hole Stick said:

but youhave a better cooler AIO basis

man I'm not here to compare my to urs

I'm just wanna help and as much as I know heat isn't good for the hardware

but if he says 80c is ok than maybe he knows more

2 minutes ago, xIHuNTeRIx said:

so if my gpu runs 45c I don't need to increase the fan speed?

Nah, should be fine. I think 60C is a good temp for a GPU. Of course, like you said, cooler is better. But you also want to balance that with noise. If you have some room to work with, you can sacrifice better temps for a bit less noice by lowering fan speeds and such. But your PC definitely won't break from being too cold! (Unless you drown the entire thing in LN2).

Current build:

5 minutes ago, Zando Bob said:

Nah, should be fine. I think 60C is a good temp for a GPU. Of course, like you said, cooler is better. But you also want to balance that with noise. If you have some room to work with, you can sacrifice better temps for a bit less noice by lowering fan speeds and such. But your PC definitely won't break from being too cold! (Unless you drown the entire thing in LN2).

I will create topic about this and will look how I wanna my gpu and bios setting etc and will edit profiles like silent mode gaming mode and oc mode

really guys fighting each other really guys stop it endit

We aren't fighting. We're discussing. If we were fighting we'd be mad at each other. 

Current build:

but still that other person going to make a topic so i think that might went to far away sorry

??? Nah, he's gonna see if he needs to worry about his GPU temps or if he should let them run a little higher to have a quieter rig. 

Current build:

Posted · Original PosterOP
Just now, Zando Bob said:

??? Nah, he's gonna see if he needs to worry about his GPU temps or if he should let them run a little higher to have a quieter rig. 

Just now, xIHuNTeRIx said:

topic for get advices like you do nothing more

haha I wish all was fighting like this

each person has different oppotion 

3 minutes ago, xIHuNTeRIx said:

tell my why my vram and gpu usage allways low

like on 3 4 5 %?

IDK. What are you doing when it's so low? DO you see performance drops? And you should make another thread and tag me in it so we don't derail this one. 

Current build:

Just now, xD Power Hole Stick said:

you guys can freely talk in my thread 

OK. Just don't wanna clog it up with a bunch of stuff that has nothing to do with the OP. 

Current build: