Looking for a specific monitor

TenzoNakami

Hi guys, previously I've been using IPS+OLED display for a few years now and I've been loving it. I was using two LG29UM58-P and gaming isn't so great with it. I can only utilize one for gaming due to not having a mid display. I am looking to replace them.

Here are my criteria:

Spoiler

- IPS is a must, or you could always suggest me about other type such as TN or VA but no guarantees that I'd love it. (Except that is the only good stuff)

- OLED backlight is optional, but I prefer something without backlight bleed or something that won't bleed in such a short time.

- Any resolution is fine! I am fine even with 1080p. I am not some kind of "I need 4K!!!!!!!!!!!" guy.

- Looking for refresh rate higher than 100Hz. I am using 2x GTX1070 tho, so playing on 1080p Ultra should be able to reach 100+ fps on most games.

- G-Sync is a no. My budget is only around 300 USD for each monitor, and while G-Sync is great and all, I am sure there is none around 300 USD.

- 2x GTX1070 and only 300 USD budget for a display? Man, I am going to buy 3 of those monitors. I am currently on a tight budget.

- Was wanting to buy those Samsung's curved monitor, but damn son, they are VA. I am looking for curved IPS with such a low budget.

Good luck guys finding monitor within those criteria!

Spoiler

Yes, I do design related work, that's why color reproduction accuracy is important to me. That is a reason for me to love the IPS panel. I don't need 1ms latency and stuff, I don't play much of a competitive gaming, but I also don't like the way VA panel blurs. The fact that I spend 10+ hours a day in front of a monitor also takes into account the fact that I don't want to see any kind of backlight bleed.

CPU i7-7700K @5.2GHz     Motherboard ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA     RAM 2 Kits of TridentZ RGB F4-3866C18D-32GTZR     GPU 2 of ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 1070 AMP Extreme

Case be quiet! dark base pro 900 black     Storage 4 of 6TB WD RED (on server), 2 of Samsung 850 PRO 1TB (on RAID 0), Samsung 960 PRO 512GB M.2 NVMe, Intel 400GB 750 Series

PSU Corsair HX850i     Cooling EK-RES X3 250, EK-XTOP Revo Dual D5 PWM, EK-Supremacy EVO Gold, EK-Coolstream CE 420, Black Ice GTS420, 7 of EK-Furious Vardar FF4-140

Spoiler

Keyboard Corsair K95 RGB PLATINUM     Keycaps Mionix Frosting + Mionix Ice Cream     Mouse Razer Mamba Chroma + Steelseries Sensei Wireless

Mousepad Custom printed by evghapad.id     Headset Beyerdynamic DT990 PRO 250 Ohm     DAC audioengine D1     Speaker Custom designed 7.1 by ss-audio

Microphone AntLion ModMic 4     Monitor 3 of LG 29UM58-P, 2 of Samsung C27F390     Controller XBOX ONE Elite Wireless, 3 of Sony PlayStation DS4