Weird delay at windows login screen.

suits

I've got an X99 with a 6800k.

when I start my computer and get to the login screen I can't use my keyboard or mouse for about a minute. Then eventually the keyboard and mouse will start working again

its obviously not the end of the world but something isn't right

i have reinstalled windows. Reinstalled windows on a different SSD. The bios is up to date. Im

thinking it's maybe a motherboard issue as it happened after we had a random power outage and I had to reinstall windows because something got corrupted. 

anything I should look at before I try a new MB?

try another usb port

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

OMG I have this issue. similar. When I first boot up my pc none of my peripherals work. So I have to shut the pc down thru the psu, but quickly turn it back on thru the psu. Then my peripherals work.

CPU - i7-4790k

GPU - MSI 980 Ti 

Mobo - MSI Z97 Gaming 5

Memory - 32 GB DDR3

Storage - 3.4 TB

Full List : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/sPgN8d

2 minutes ago, themctipers said:

try another usb port

I have it doesn't matter what ports they are in.

Is this on the actual login screen that this is occurring or is this before you even log in?

If its at the login screen then try pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL and it should come back. I am not sure what causes it but whenever that happens to me a CTRL+ALT+DEL automatically brings everything back or I have to wait a minute or two for it to come back.

37 minutes ago, lilmacaco said:

Is this on the actual login screen that this is occurring or is this before you even log in?

If its at the login screen then try pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL and it should come back. I am not sure what causes it but whenever that happens to me a CTRL+ALT+DEL automatically brings everything back or I have to wait a minute or two for it to come back.

it's when the login screen first loads. but i cant even CTRL+ALT+DEL. because the keyboard doesn't respond