How do I use a headset with micro USB?

What Year Is It

So recently I was watching some videos on my phone, I had my headset plugged in. I went to go get some water and when i came back the headset was on the floor, my headset fell and the piece that goes into the jack split in half. When I tried to get it out I just ended up pushing further in. Does anyone know how I can use the micro USB for a headset?

you need a headset that has micro usb, or a dongle

~i5-7600k @5GHz ~Be Quiet! Dark rock 3 ~MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G ~Gigabyte GA-Z270-gaming K3 ~Corsair Vengeance Red led ~NZXT S340 Elite

53 minutes ago, What Year Is It said:

So recently I was watching some videos on my phone, I had my headset plugged in. I went to go get some water and when i came back the headset was on the floor, my headset fell and the piece that goes into the jack split in half. When I tried to get it out I just ended up pushing further in. Does anyone know how I can use the micro USB for a headset?

You can use a USB OTG cable, which will let you plug in a normal USB to 3.5mm adapter (DAC), or you can get a specialized USB OTG DAC.

Keep in mind, battery drain will be substantially higher, and some phones don't properly support  USB OTG or USB Audio Class 1/2 (the "driver" device class for USB Audio devices), so your milage may vary.