NZXT S340 Stock Fans Upgrade

LLamaGames
Go to solution Solved by iRileyx,
Just now, LLamaGames said:

It was mainly for appearance I guess you could say. Like LED Fans. I forget what the temps are under load

Oh if its for appearance i'd go for some Corsair AF140's, in whichever colour LED matches your build.

Or if you can afford to, the Corsair 140mm RGB fans, i forget the exact model name for them.

Is it possible to upgrade the stock fans of the NZXT S340 case and If it is what would be the best to upgrade to?

My CPU Cooler is Hyper 212 Evo. I'm planning to upgrade to the Corsair H100iV2

My PC Specs are in the picture.

Capture.PNG

Yes it's possible.

Do you run an air cooler or an AIO on the CPU?

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

1 minute ago, RKRiley said:

Yes it's possible.

Do you run an air cooler or an AIO on the CPU?

Hyper 212 Evo. Sorry I just added it to the post

3 minutes ago, LLamaGames said:

Hyper 212 Evo. Sorry I just added it to the post

What temps do you hit under load? Unless its too high under load i wouldn't bother upgrading them as those idle temps are perfectly fine.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

Just now, RKRiley said:

What temps do you hit under load? Unless its too high under load i wouldn't bother upgrading them as those idle temps are perfectly fine.

It was mainly for appearance I guess you could say. Like LED Fans. I forget what the temps are under load

Just now, LLamaGames said:

Oh if its for appearance i'd go for some Corsair AF140's, in whichever colour LED matches your build.

Or if you can afford to, the Corsair 140mm RGB fans, i forget the exact model name for them.

2 minutes ago, RKRiley said:

Thanks so much! Exactly what I was looking for!