Pump mod issue

TheRedViper

So as i was going to assemble my bitspower d5 mod kit with my d5 pump from aquacomputer, i realized the cables arent going to pass through the holes because of the connectors. What are the removal tools required and what do i need to buy to put it back on after?

1500514914813983805214.jpg

1500514964146183487083.jpg

CPU: Intel Core i9-10900K  MOBO: ROG MAXIMUS XII FORMULA GPU: 2080ti Hall of Fame 10th anniversary limited edition  PSU: Asus ROG THOR 1200W  COOLER: Optimus foundation black acetal RADS: 3x EKWB CoolStream PE 360  LOOP: EKWB torque HDC fittings / EKWB ZMT 15,9/9,5mm / EKWB CryoFuel Clear MONITOR: Acer predator X34

2 hours ago, TheRedViper said:

So as i was going to assemble my bitspower d5 mod kit with my d5 pump from aquacomputer, i realized the cables arent going to pass through the holes because of the connectors. What are the removal tools required and what do i need to buy to put it back on after?

Here's a general set of pin removal tools you can use to take the connectors off to pass it through the holes. 

https://www.amazon.com/Phobya-Molex-Extractor-Sleeving-Tool/dp/B004CL88KW/ref=pd_sbs_23_8?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B004CL88KW&pd_rd_r=VY2YZFE45DN9S1MMK1H8&pd_rd_w=yE44b&pd_rd_wg=Nx5VA&psc=1&refRID=VY2YZFE45DN9S1MMK1H8

2 minutes ago, W-L said:

hum yah but il need to clamp the 4 pin back on after

CPU: Intel Core i9-10900K  MOBO: ROG MAXIMUS XII FORMULA GPU: 2080ti Hall of Fame 10th anniversary limited edition  PSU: Asus ROG THOR 1200W  COOLER: Optimus foundation black acetal RADS: 3x EKWB CoolStream PE 360  LOOP: EKWB torque HDC fittings / EKWB ZMT 15,9/9,5mm / EKWB CryoFuel Clear MONITOR: Acer predator X34

Just now, TheRedViper said:

hum yah but il need to clamp the 4 pin back on after

It just requires the tabs on the terminals to be lightly splayed back out and inserted back into the molex connector. Just make sure it's exactly the same as before as to not mis-wire the connector. If you need I have a collection of the general wiring diagrams under the PSU Pinout and Connectors section. 

Image result for molex pin