All audio devices cutting out after a Windows update. Rolling back didn't help?

FoxxyRin

TL;DR: All Audio devices are cutting out (power and all, for USB devices) and I've tried everything I can think of.

Basically, I'm having some insanely annoying audio issues. At first I thought it was my headset (Corsair VOID Wireless), but after getting frustrated I tried another headset (Corsair V2100), and turns out it's doing it too. USB audio devices (non-audio devices work fine) seem to 'flicker'. Power will cut out and audio will stop. It can happen a couple times in quick succession or only happen once every few minutes. Non-USB audio (like my monitor's built-in speakers) will also cut in and out, though it's less frequent and not as noticeable. It will sound more like static than actual cutting out. This all started today when I turned on my PC. It was all fine when I went to bed, and the only thing that has changed is that I let a windows update (KB4022405) run overnight. I've also troubleshooted to make sure my USB ports are fine, and as far as I can tell, there's no interruption for data or power, so I'm fairly certain this is an audio thing, not so much a USB thing

Things I've tried:

• Updating drivers/firmware of audio devices
  • Completely reinstalling drivers of audio devices
  • Changing settings in my BIOS (Specifically, enabling Intel Compatibility Patch for USB)
  • Trying different USB ports and headsets (same issues across all)
  • Rolling back the update (issues persist on the older version)
  • Disabling/enabling device in device manager
  • Disabling apps to take exclusive control of the devices
  • Probably a few more but I forget.

I've found some articles saying that this specific update has issues with Realtek audio drivers, which is what I have. However, I'm not finding any fixes for it? Has anyone seen anything? I'm just really frustrated right now, as my PC is my main means of communication. I have no phone or anything at the moment, and rely on Facebook/Skype to make my calls.