Help with Temps

I recently built my first PC and to save money I used the stock Wraith cooler included with the Ryzen 1600 with an EVGA GTX 1060 SSC with a few case fans. However, I have no idea what is considered too hot and I was wondering if someone could help me out. After playing Shadow of Mordor for about an hour my CPU temp was 50 C according to AMD's Ryzen Master software and My GPU was about 58-60 C according to Open Hardware monitor. Are these acceptable temps or should I upgrade to a better cooler/more case fans? And if I don't need to upgrade will the cooling be good enough for overclocking in the future?

Those are fine, you can probably overclock the cpu a bit with stock cooler but might want to look into aftermarket if you want to push it further

From what I've seen from benchmark videos and the like, 70-80C appears to be average for cpu and gpu on load, with 80-90 being hot, but usable. Anything above 90C is usually thermal throttling, so if temps get that high then you should probably look into that.