Ebay Shipping Problem

EnderCat

Okay so I am selling some ram on ebay and someone bought it and I even made it so buyer needs to pay shipping but since I am a new seller it holds the money for up to 21 days so if I print out the shipping lable will ebay not charge me since the buyer already payed for shipping or what will happen?

26 minutes ago, EnderCat said:

Okay so I am selling some ram on ebay and someone bought it and I even made it so buyer needs to pay shipping but since I am a new seller it holds the money for up to 21 days so if I print out the shipping lable will ebay not charge me since the buyer already payed for shipping or what will happen?

If you're that confused, you should contact eBay support (You can get a hold of a real person via their telephone support) and clarify.

With that in mind, I believe that the shipping label should be created at no charge, assuming the buyer already paid for automatically calculated shipping. This is of course assuming you're shipping via the integrated system.

If you decide to use an outside third party shipper, eBay simply won't know when you've paid or not. In this case, you'd have to pay for the shipping up front, and wait for PayPal to deposit the funds and reimburse you for the shipping fees.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)