Name that song...

Linksys120n

Rules are simple Guess the song without using google (or any other search engine) and if you get it right you get to ask the next question...

The answer to the question must be either a song name or the artist/band who performed it.

I'll start off with a hard one...

this 2001 electronic song had to have it's lyrics and title changed for being way too sexual for radio... the original words supposedly went something like this...

"Excuse me while I talk. Let me tell you this girl for sure. I'm gonna give you all I got. I'm gonna f**k you with my red hot c**k"

Name that song!

derp

Easy, Squarepusher's Red Hot Car. I used to rave a lot in the early to mid 2000's and Squarepusher was a stable back then.

Also, the song still does say "red hot dick". The sample used was never changed, only the track title. Atleast on the album version. 

So am I going next?

It's a song released by a European dance pop group in 1997. The song was a major hit in many European countries and in East Asia.

In the US the song was met with a lawsuite from Mattel Inc. due to the song's lyrics. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

1 minute ago, Volbet said:

Easy, Squarepusher's Red Hot Car. I used to rave a lot in the early to mid 2000's and Squarepusher was a stable back then.

Also, the song still does say "red hot dick". The sample used was never changed, only the track title. Atleast on the album version. 

So am I going next?

It's a song released by a European dance pop group in 1997. The song was a major hit in many European countries and in East Asia.

In the US the song was met with a lawsuite from Mattel Inc. due to the songs lyrics. 

Aqua - Barbie Girl... the part about the lawsuite was a dead giveaway...

This Hip-Hop Artist who was very popular in the early 2000's was shot 9 times by a handgun and survived to even joke about it in his music.

derp

15 hours ago, Linksys120n said:

Aqua - Barbie Girl... the part about the lawsuite was a dead giveaway...

This Hip-Hop Artist who was very popular in the early 2000's was shot 9 times by a handgun and survived to even joke about it in his music.

50 Cent. 

This song featured R&B group Total and was basically about the rapper stealing someone else's girl because the "someone else" doesn't treat her right. 

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

5 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

This song featured R&B group Total and was basically about the rapper stealing someone else's girl because the "someone else" doesn't treat her right. 

Hmm, Loungin'/Who Do U Love? by LL Cool J? He's the only rapper I know that had a collaboration with Total.

This song was released in 1983 by a European group and was not released as a single.

However, the song and band was propelled from obscurity to stardom in the US due to the PMRC's initial "Filthy 15" list in 1985. Having the opposite effect intended by the PMRC.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

22 minutes ago, Volbet said:

Hmm, Loungin'/Who Do U Love? by LL Cool J? He's the only rapper I know that had a collaboration with Total.

This song was released in 1983 by a European group, and was not released as a single.

However, the song and band was propelled from obscurity to stardom in the US due to the PMRC's initial "Filthy 15" list in 1985. Having the opposite effect intended by the PMRC.

to be honest, I cheated and used google so I won't be saying the answer however what I will say is I had never heard of this song or the person who sung it before in my life... The only thing about this song I recolonize is the person who wrote it for the other person to perform.

derp