Key Activation something

WiRiZi
Go to solution Solved by WiRiZi,
2 hours ago, Nuluvius said:

Perhaps AutoHotkey may be what you're after?

Yup, turned on filterkeys as @huilun02 mentioned and made this small script in AHK.

Loop {
    Keywait, a, D
    Sleep 100
    GetKeyState, state, a, P
    if state = U
    SendInput a
}

I dont know if this is the right topic to post this under but, anyway. When you normaly press a button on your keyboard and hold it down it rapidly writes the letter, number, etc. But what i want it to do is to write the letter, number etc. once when i press it and once when i release the button. And yeah i have posted this one time before describing it in a diffrent way. Feel free to ask any questions. Any answers are appreciated. :) 

Language..?

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

1 minute ago, Hazy125 said:

Language..?

What? :P 

Just now, WiRiZi said:

What? :P 

Are you trying to implement something like this in a program or an app. And if so, what programming language are you using(c++, python, Go, javascript)

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Just now, Hazy125 said:

Are you trying to implement something like this in a program or an app. And if so, what programming language are you using(c++, python, Go, javascript)

Uhm, really i have no idea. I am just wondering if there is a simple way to do this. (I got no experience with programing)

Just now, WiRiZi said:

Uhm, really i have no idea. I am just wondering if there is a simple way to do this. (I got no experience with programing)

I can't speak too much about non web based languages, but I know certainly that javacript is capable through the keypress, keydown and keyup events as seen here https://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Web/Events/keypress

Every client facing language should have some native support for handling keyboard events. If they couldn't you would have a difficult time making programs such as games with them

I am good at computer

Spoiler

39 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

Wrong section by the way. It should be in troubleshooting

For Windows 10:

1. Go into (Settings) or (Control Panel)
  2. Ease of Access
  3. Select the keyboard option
  4. (Settings) Turn on Filterkeys. (Control Panel) Set up Filter Keys
  5. (Settings) Turn Repeat Keys off and you're done. (Control Panel) Turn on Repeat Keys and Slow Keys
  6. (Control Panel) Set up Repeat Keys and Slow Keys. Enable "Ignore all repeated keystrokes" Apply and you're done.

Kinda works, but i want it to type the letter once when i release the button aswell as when i press it.

2 hours ago, Nuluvius said:

Perhaps AutoHotkey may be what you're after?

Yup, turned on filterkeys as @huilun02 mentioned and made this small script in AHK.

Loop {
    Keywait, a, D
    Sleep 100
    GetKeyState, state, a, P
    if state = U
    SendInput a
}