Shadowplay with 1050 TI + i5?

Currently have a 4690K, 8GB of RAM, and not much cash on hand (just enough for a 1050 Ti). 

Is this enough to play Overwatch decently at 1080p 60 fps, and be able to stream to twitch using Nvidia Shadowplay?

I have Fibre Internet (150up/down) so Internet streaming isn't a problem, the problem is will I be able to stream to Twitch 720p30 decently?

Just now, Electronics Wizardy said:

Why don't you try it?

Should be more than enough.

I haven't bought the 1050 Ti yet. 

Sure it will work? Right now I have integrated graphics with my 4690K and a test revealed that 4690K recording Overwatch gave me like 20fps lol. 

3 minutes ago, BionicMike said:

I haven't bought the 1050 Ti yet. 

Sure it will work? Right now I have integrated graphics with my 4690K and a test revealed that 4690K recording Overwatch gave me like 20fps lol. 

but your using the gpu, which is going give you a horrilbe frame rate anyways. The frame rate drop with shadowplay is normally less than 5%

Yep, It will work fine. I have a 4690 (locked, but I OCed it at 3.8 anyway to squeeze a bit more my old friend hehe) and a 760 and It works fine at high presets 60 fps stable with shadowplay active and this "last minute" recording feature active too. So yeah, with the 1050ti you will do great at ultra as well!