Need Help for PC Plan

Blaxo4869

I just recently got computer parts from my cousin
A LGA1156 mobo - Defective
I5 650 w/ HeatSink
A Top Mounted PSU Case
Sapphire HD5770

PSU
He suggested that i should just buy a LGA1156 mobo and I found a old Stock Mobo. A MSI P55-GD65

I currently have a system. The Following is my current specs
CPU: AMD A6-6400k

Motherboard: MSI FM2-A55M-E33
RAM: Kingston Hyperx 4gb 1866mhz
PSU: Orion 600w
Case: Thermaltake Versa G1

I plan to just scavenge the GPU from my cousin and stick it in my current system but a line from the PSU is blocking my PCIE Slot
I worked out that i have 3 options
1. Repair the computer from my cousin: Buy A Mobo, RAM, PSU,Harddrive
     - This would give me 2 functioning systems
2. Transfer my current system to the Case that i got from my cousin
    - This would allow me to use the graphic card
3. Buy a New PSU
    - This would gave me space in my current build to put the GPU

At most i got PHP 3000 budget(Equivalent to USD 60) I can only buy either the Mobo or PSU
For the PSU I Chose Corsair VS650

Sorry for the confusing post but thanks for the reply

Can you reposition that cable or run it differently? That would be the easiest way to go... or if that PSU from you got him is decent, could it go in your computer and allow you to run that cable differently? I generally don't advise buying old components like that

desktop

Spoiler

r5 3600,3450@0.9v (0.875v get) 4.2ghz@1.25v (1.212 get) | custom loop cpu&gpu 1260mm nexxos xt45 | MSI b450i gaming ac | crucial ballistix 2x8 3000c15->3733c15@1.39v(1.376v get) |Zotac 2060 amp | 256GB Samsung 950 pro nvme | 1TB Adata su800 | 4TB HGST drive | Silverstone SX500-LG

HTPC

Spoiler

HTPC i3 7300 | Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H | 16GB G Skill | Adata XPG SX8000 128GB M.2 | Many HDDs | Rosewill FBM-01 | Corsair CXM 450W

47 minutes ago, Cyracus said:

Can you reposition that cable or run it differently? That would be the easiest way to go... or if that PSU from you got him is decent, could it go in your computer and allow you to run that cable differently? I generally don't advise buying old components like that

I can't really reposition it since the cable is short. Just enough to make it to the 4 pin power connector.
About the PSU that i got from him, It's just that i can't risk my current pc because the part has not been used for almost 3 yrs..