Can I put a giant propeller on a brushed motor?

Legolessed

I was going to use the f929 geared motor system for my plane but it's out of stock on banggood so I was wondering if o could just use the prop and put it on the motor and call the whole thing good. Or is the gearing nessesary

clicked on this topic because I thought something fishy is going on...

till I realized that someone wants to actually put a giant propeller on his motor...

I've got a dirty mind...

I'm sorry.

Will go away now ...

3 hours ago, Hackentosher said:

Probably doesn't have enough torque. Get a brushless system. 

I'm using a brushed fly sky brick, normally I would totally use brushless but I'm building a very small flying wing. I have some husband x4 props that fit but I haven't gotten a chance to measur the thrust output. I may be able to make it work but I just don't think the props have the power to push a 30cm plane through the air. If they can pull more than like 3 games I may be able t make it work, I may make a build log out of it lol.

3 hours ago, ItsTheDuckAgain said:

clicked on this topic because I thought something fishy is going on...

till I realized that someone wants to actually put a giant propeller on his motor...

I've got a dirty mind...

I'm sorry.

Will go away now ...

Lol

4 hours ago, Hackentosher said:

Probably doesn't have enough torque. Get a brushless system. 

This is the motor I'm using http://www.banggood.com/Walkera-Super-CP-8_5x20mm-Coreless-Motor-p-933745.html?rmmds=myorder my only problem is I cut the end off so I don't have the connector but I think I can make one or find one and steal one. Though I will probably just end up soldering he motor directly to the board because I don't want to have to worry about the connector coming off mid flight, speaking from personal experience. I was flying my quadcopter really high up and decided to do a dive and my battery unplugged, let's just say I did a pretty low dive.