Forza/ARMA/Discord/CS:GO

Hey! My name is Dylan and I'm just wondering if there are any likeminded people on here that own a PC and enjoy racing games and FPS games (I do admit I'm not the best at them, Silver 3 on CS but I play more for fun). 

I personally play Forza Horizon 3, Counter Strike GO and ARMAIII for the most part.

Myself and a friend of mine also have a Discord server which is the best option for communication as it's free and more streamlined than Teamspeak and has better audio quality than Skype.

I'm mainly looking for some people to play Forza with, in particular cruising and drifting

For CS I think the best option would be to get a full 5 man team going and playing Comp, as I said, I'm a silver 3 so take that as you will, in terms of CS I have one person already chosen to be a permanent member of every team as he's a close friend of mine.

There are very few real requirements involved here, 1. You must be a fluent English speaker, 2.you must have a good enough internet connection to game on European servers (this applies to CS) 3. You must have Discord and a PC.

Anyways, hit me up if anyone is interested or if you have any questions,

Thanks in advance,

Dylan 

I don't play csgo that much but I think it will be really cool to try it! :D

My discord is: 瓦利· (waly) #6506

BTW. I'm Dutch but speak a lot of English 

My own build: RΛZΞR theme

CPU: Intel Core i5 7600K // CPU cooler: Cryorig H7 // Motherboard: MSI Z270 gaming pro carbon //       

Video Card: MSI Armor gtx 1070 OC 8GB // RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3200MHz //  

SSD: Samsung EVO 960 500GB // HDD: 2x WD yellow edition 2TB //

Case: NZXT H440 RAZER edition // Power Supply: Corsair RM550x //         

Operating Software: Windows 10 pro 64-bit

1 minute ago, Walt said:

Nice one! I'll hit you up with the server link in a sec!

9 minutes ago, Dylanc431 said:

-snip-

I don't really voice chat, not a fan in all honesty. I must say though, I DO enjoy my racing simulators. DiRT Rally, GRiD Autosport, Project Cars and even the Sh!tty project cars pagani edition.

Edit: I meant DiRT 3

The Louvre

Lian-Li PC-O11 DW   |   ZOTAC RTX 2080   |   Core i5 9600k   |   SeaSonic FOCUS Plus 650W Platinum   |   MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon  |  2x16Gb TRIDENT Z ROYAL  |   2xSX8200 240Gb NVME SSD's  |   1x Seagate Firecuda 1TB   |   EVGA Closed Loop Cooler 280mm   |   1x MSI MPG27C Monitor

1 minute ago, CharminUltraStrong said:

I don't really voice chat, not a fan in all honesty. I must say though, I DO enjoy my racing simulators. DiRT Rally, GRiD Autosport, Project Cars and even the Sh!tty project cars pagani edition.

Haha, nice one man, DiRT Rally is gonna be my next purchase 

7 minutes ago, Walt said:

https://discord.gg/m6MDRgj

2 minutes ago, Dylanc431 said:

Haha, nice one man, DiRT Rally is gonna be my next purchase 

I would strongly suggest you get GRiD autosport first, DiRT 3 is a bit more hardcore since it's all rally racing. Not everyone is a fan of rally racing and they want to drive around in the super cars(Mclaren, Ferrari etc.)

The Louvre

Lian-Li PC-O11 DW   |   ZOTAC RTX 2080   |   Core i5 9600k   |   SeaSonic FOCUS Plus 650W Platinum   |   MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon  |  2x16Gb TRIDENT Z ROYAL  |   2xSX8200 240Gb NVME SSD's  |   1x Seagate Firecuda 1TB   |   EVGA Closed Loop Cooler 280mm   |   1x MSI MPG27C Monitor

I would strongly suggest you get GRiD autosport first, DiRT 3 is a bit more hardcore since it's all rally racing. Not everyone is a fan of rally racing and they want to drive around in the super cars(Mclaren, Ferrari etc.)

I've played a LOT of DiRT 3 already ;) I'm a big rally fan

1 minute ago, Dylanc431 said:

I've played a LOT of DiRT 3 already ;) I'm a big rally fan

Good! I'm not the biggest rally fan since I find it hard to do anything without a proper set up(No brake and wheel). I'm using my Steam controller that took me HOURS of tuning to get it to accurately represent what's on the screen.

The Louvre

Good! I'm not the biggest rally fan since I find it hard to do anything without a proper set up(No brake and wheel). I'm using my Steam controller that took me HOURS of tuning to get it to accurately represent what's on the screen.

owwww, that sounds like a bit of a bitch to do! 

21 minutes ago, Dylanc431 said:

CS but I play more for fun. 

For CS I think the best option would be to get a full 5 man team going and playing Comp

1. You must be a fluent English speaker,

2.you must have a good enough internet connection to game on European servers (this applies to CS)

3. You must have Discord and a PC.

FINALLY! I will play CS S or Go with you. I play for fun as well. I'm still unranked but you can watch me play if you'd like to see. Somehow at the top of the leaderboards most of the time on my team.

I like Competative but I hate teammates that get all "ugh you suck, cmon do you even want to win" or just straight up trolls. I like to actually play, but if you're nice, you could die every single round with 0 kills and I'll still que up with you.

1. New York count as fluent English?

2. I have Ethernet rn. We can play some just to see that the connection works.

3. hislittlecuzin #8682

Like PC principal south park pc, or like MS DOS PC?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/hislittlecuzin/

hislittlecuzin

• 1 month later...

@Dylanc431 I play a lot of Arma 3 and sometimes I play CSGO, I think I'm like Silver 2 on there but I'm down to play some more. Would you be interested in helping me setup an Altis Life server?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2017 at 10:43 AM, Dylanc431 said:

Hey! My name is Dylan and I'm just wondering if there are any likeminded people on here that own a PC and enjoy racing games and FPS games (I do admit I'm not the best at them, Silver 3 on CS but I play more for fun). 

I personally play Forza Horizon 3, Counter Strike GO and ARMAIII for the most part.

Myself and a friend of mine also have a Discord server which is the best option for communication as it's free and more streamlined than Teamspeak and has better audio quality than Skype.

I'm mainly looking for some people to play Forza with, in particular cruising and drifting

For CS I think the best option would be to get a full 5 man team going and playing Comp, as I said, I'm a silver 3 so take that as you will, in terms of CS I have one person already chosen to be a permanent member of every team as he's a close friend of mine.

There are very few real requirements involved here, 1. You must be a fluent English speaker, 2.you must have a good enough internet connection to game on European servers (this applies to CS) 3. You must have Discord and a PC.

Anyways, hit me up if anyone is interested or if you have any questions,

Thanks in advance,

Dylan 

CSGO- Silver3 aswell 

FH3- lvl205 but on console but i understand cross platfomr is a thing with that forza game. I have literally spent 2-3 hour tuning some cars specifically for drifting.

US

30mbps 

I'm on Forza Horizon 3 all the time.  PM me your gamertag and I'll add you.

CPU -AMD R5 2600X @ 4.15 GHz / RAM - 2x8Gb GSkill Ripjaws 3000 MHz/ MB- Asus Crosshair VII Hero X470/  GPU- MSI Gaming X GTX 1080/ CPU Cooler - Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3/ PSU - Seasonic G-series 550W/ Case - NZXT H440 (Black/Red)/ SSD - Crucial MX300 500GB/ Storage - WD Caviar Blue 1TB/ Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Red switches/ Mouse - Logitech g900/ Display - 27" Benq GW2765 1440p display/ Audio - Sennheiser HD 558 and Logitech z323 speakers