Point and shoot >£200

Hi,

I am looking for a point and shoot camera under £200 to take out instead of my a6300. I know the a6300 is small but the reach of the lens id like is quite heavy, Any tips would be appreciated. I am looking for it to do video of 1080.60p and have reasonably good photos. Also preferably have a flip up screen.

Thanks

Nikon D3! Case: Corsair c400 Mobo: Asrock z77 Extreme4 CPU: Core I5 3570k 3.4ghz GPU: MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition PSU: Corsair CX750M CPU cooler: Antec Kulher H2O 620 RAM: Corsair Vengence 16gb (4x4gb) Hard drives: Corsair force Series 3 240gb, WD Black 500gb and 2 Seagate 320gb Screens: Asus PB27Q and Lg W2261vp Sound: Mayflower O2 objective + dac, Audio Technica AD700x Keyboard: Logitech G105 Mouse: Razer Deathadder 3.5g Tablet: Samsung Note 10.1 2014 edition  

5 hours ago, shaunphoto said:

Hi,

I am looking for a point and shoot camera under £200 to take out instead of my a6300. I know the a6300 is small but the reach of the lens id like is quite heavy, Any tips would be appreciated. I am looking for it to do video of 1080.60p and have reasonably good photos. Also preferably have a flip up screen.

Thanks

How much reach do you want? A point and shoot will have significantly worse quality. 

If you don't need any insane reach you could maybe use a tele convereter or so. But its hard to tell if we don't know how much you need. Personally I don't find the 55-210 that large but its of course purley personal. 

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"