cheapest 144hrz or 165 or 180 or 200 or 240 hrz monitor

kanliam

cheapest 144/165/180/200/240 hrz monitor that is also good and not sh$t. thanks in advance.

1 minute ago, kanliam said:

cheapest 144/165/180/200/240 hrz monitor that is also good and not sh$t. thanks in advance.

Location? Resolution? What GPU?

3 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Location? Resolution? What GPU?

got 1070 oc and 1080p sorry for not mentioning that lol

Just now, kanliam said:

got 1070 oc and 1080p sorry for not mentioning that lol

Where do you live?

3 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Where do you live?

in Israel but just give me good options for amazon i'll get through the rest, I prefer as higher hrz as you can give me.

3 minutes ago, kanliam said:

in Israel but just give me good options for amazon i'll get through the rest, I prefer as higher hrz as you can give me.

Why? What games are you playing?

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

5 minutes ago, kanliam said:

Acer GN246HL

Just now, kelvinhall05 said:

Why? What games are you playing?

Rainbow Six Siege, A Tactial Competitive Shooter, I'm in the highest rank in the competitive gamemode (Diamond) and I did it with 60hrz, wanna upgrade my monitor.

2 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Acer GN246HL

anything higher than 144hrz? like 180hrz or 165hrz cheap and good monitor, 1080p and 24inch preferred.

5 minutes ago, kanliam said:

anything higher than 144hrz? like 180hrz or 165hrz cheap and good monitor, 1080p and 24inch preferred.

Past 144hz you're just getting ridiculously small differences. 

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

Just now, JoostinOnline said:

Past 144hz you're just getting ridiculously small differences. 

I know but I'm willing to pay more for it because I kinda need this small difference.

Just now, kanliam said:

I know but I'm willing to pay more for it because I kinda need this small difference.

Nobody needs that small of a difference.  The game is going to start looking bad anyway, because you'll have to lower so many settings.

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

Nobody needs that small of a difference.  The game is going to start looking bad anyway, because you'll have to lower so many settings.

I have steady 160fps in rainbow so I don't need to lower it anymore, and if I do I will lower things that I don't really need as much as I can. any suggestions for 165+hrz monitor for a good price that is not so expensive? the cheapest that works well.\

Disable V-Sync, enable a frame counter, and see how high the frame rate goes.

I have a steady 160fps

11 minutes ago, kanliam said:

Asus ROG SWIFT PG248Q

2 minutes ago, kanliam said:

I have steady 160fps in rainbow so I don't need to lower it anymore, and if I do I will lower things that I don't really need as much as I can. any suggestions for 165+hrz monitor for a good price that is not so expensive? the cheapest that works well.\

If you get a 165hz one and you're running at 160fps, you'll get tearing (unless you get a G-Sync one).  Your picture will be clearer if you get a 144hz monitor.

Stop asking for a cheap product.  They don't come cheap.

If you get a 165hz one and you're running at 160fps, you'll get tearing.  Your picture will be clearer if you get a 144hz monitor.

Stop asking for a cheap product.  They don't come cheap.

so I will down the settings from very high to medium or high if needed, I can play at low, I did it with my previous GPU and It was fine playing on low not as bad as other games so I don't really mind, and I didn't ask cheap I said the cheapest of them, or should I say the less expensive xD...