Newegg special DEEPCOOL Gamer Storm CAPTAIN 240EX CPU Liquid Cooler

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=35-856-078&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=GD032217&cm_mmc=EMC-GD032217-_-Item-_-35-856-078

I could not pass up $60 for a 240mm liquid cooler. I have always wanted to test the waters in liquid cooling. If the reviews are accurate, this cooler may want to bring the waters to the inside of any case I use. This is my question. What cases have a 240mm cooling solution spot either on the bottom of the case or the side vs the hanging over the top and all the core components. I have been wanting to put together an AMD system now for a few weeks. I think I will wait for the 5 series of Ryzen but I am in the early planning stages. I want to make sure if the cooler leaks that I have a case that will reduce the collateral damage should it spring a leak. 

Also looking for tips as to what I should expect and the stuff I need to make this test build work well. I am cautious and was even thinking of using the integrated graphics to reduce the risk of destroying core components. 

I did some research and found the NZXT S340 case with a front mounting for a dual 140mm case fan radiator setup so basically a 280mm design. I am worried about leaks and I figure if this setup were to fail I would revert to a Cooler Master 212+ for cooling. 

I need some tips and help here from liquid cooling experts.