What do you recommend?

Hello,

I am Noob with this Server stuff (= I dont know what Software i need, or how to Programm all this), and i was Planning to get a Server for Hosting Teamspeak 3 (20 People) and NAS with 2TB (for now but i would upgrade later).

I heard that a Raspberry Pi 3 is good enought, but it would only do 100Mb/s what is to slow in my Opinion.

It should be cheap and also mini ITX (if that is possible) maybe 300€-400€ = 323$-430$

P.s: Please dont link anything, because i am from Germany.

Thank you!

2 minutes ago, Markus_Ei said:

Hello,

I am Noob with this Server stuff (= I dont know what Software i need, or how to Programm all this), and i was Planning to get a Server for Hosting Teamspeak 3 (20 People) and NAS with 2TB (for now but i would upgrade later).

I heard that a Raspberry Pi 3 is good enought, but it would only do 100Mb/s what is to slow in my Opinion.

It should be cheap and also mini ITX (if that is possible) maybe 300€-400€ = 323$-430$

P.s: Please dont link anything, because i am from Germany.

Thank you!

Hey Markus

I am german too

I am runnig a Pi1 as NAS vor Picturs and Audio the speed is ok for videos no way to low

if you need mor informations write to me and we kann speek in german to make is easyer fore you