Galaxy S7 Tempered Glass Screen Protector

AlanAlan

Do any of you guys have any recommendations for a galaxy s7 screen protector? I currently have one and the sides are all messed up where bubbles are stuck and doesn't go away and in direct sun I can't really see anything. Any good ones?

I haven't found any that are good, it's a pretty difficult device with how all the screen edges are slightly rounded. Even Phantom Glass couldn't make one that was good enough.

You'd be best off going with one of the decent quality plastic ones, or an edge-less glass screen protector.

If the S7 is this bad with it, I can't imagine how bad it will be on the s8.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

10 hours ago, TheKDub said:

I haven't found any that are good, it's a pretty difficult device with how all the screen edges are slightly rounded. Even Phantom Glass couldn't make one that was good enough.

You'd be best off going with one of the decent quality plastic ones, or an edge-less glass screen protector.

If the S7 is this bad with it, I can't imagine how bad it will be on the s8.

Yeah, companies have bad support and care when they make accessories for the s7 and for other android devices. They have more support for apple products. 

Do you know any good plastic screen protectors that are anti glare and are good against scratches?

14 hours ago, AlanAlan said:

Yeah, companies have bad support and care when they make accessories for the s7 and for other android devices. They have more support for apple products. 

Do you know any good plastic screen protectors that are anti glare and are good against scratches?

I've heard the Armorsuit MilitaryShield screen protectors are pretty decent, though haven't used one myself.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W