Monitor Arms

Looking to buy some monitor arms for two 27'' monitors. Living in Ireland so would like to use amazon for the purchase and am interested in any recommendations people may have or what to look out for when buying them. Thanks in advance. 

CPU i7 3770kGPU PNY GTX 780, MOBO Asus Sabertooth Z77SSD Crucial M4 256GBHDD Seagate 2TB Barracuda 7200rpm RAM Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 16GBPSU Corsair AX860i, CASE NZXT Switch 810, OS Windows 7 64 bit

Make sure the weight rating and size rating are taken into consideration. I bought a dual monitor stand that supposedly supported the weight of my 2 27's and it didn't. I'd also go for single arms if possible. 

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

14 minutes ago, Scruffy90 said:

Make sure the weight rating and size rating are taken into consideration. I bought a dual monitor stand that supposedly supported the weight of my 2 27's and it didn't. I'd also go for single arms if possible. 

When you say go for a single arms do you stands where both arms are self contained as opposed to ones where both arms are coming off the same support bar ? Thanks

CPU i7 3770kGPU PNY GTX 780, MOBO Asus Sabertooth Z77SSD Crucial M4 256GBHDD Seagate 2TB Barracuda 7200rpm RAM Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 16GBPSU Corsair AX860i, CASE NZXT Switch 810, OS Windows 7 64 bit

Just now, gamaris said:

When you say go for a single arms do you stands where both arms are self contained as opposed to ones where both arms are coming off the same support bar ? Thanks

Self contained. From the few cheap ones i've tested with my monitor, they aren't as simple to use as the self contained ones. They stack the arms one above the other on the base, making it a pain to adjust if youre really close to a wall or corner (this was my issue). Some of the more expensive ones keep the arms side by side on the base and make the base wider to accommodate it. 

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

5 minutes ago, Scruffy90 said:

Self contained. From the few cheap ones i've tested with my monitor, they aren't as simple to use as the self contained ones. They stack the arms one above the other on the base, making it a pain to adjust if youre really close to a wall or corner (this was my issue). Some of the more expensive ones keep the arms side by side on the base and make the base wider to accommodate it. 

Thanks that was quite helpful as my desk is located next to a wall in a corner.