Fnatic Clutch G1 Wierd Mouse Movement

Hi guys, I mention everything in this Video here: 

However, if you can't or don't want to watch, basically, i got my new mouse yesterday, it was fine yesterday. It was fine this morning, then i got round to tweaking the settings, changed the CPI a bit to find what i liked for CSGO and such, then suddenly i started having this strange behaviour where the mouse seems to hit a speed limit, then only moves in diagonal motion, it's incredibly irritating as i've now lost the use of my 3rd profile.

I have 3 profiles;

#1 - 200 CPI for delicate work.

#2 - 800 CPI for general daily use.

#3 - 5000 CPI for gaming.

Profiles #1 and #2 still function perfectly and do not display this behaviour, even at the 5000 CPI setting, yet no matter what i try, #3 is exhibiting this wierd diagonal only movement.

I've tried backing up and restoring profiles to each other, nothing seems to help, i've even tried deliberately making the other profiles go buggy but they just wont go wrong either :/

Help please! Thanks in advance

With higher DPI the sensor can stop to work perfectly and may dislpay stuttering on screen. Anyway why the hell are you using 5000 DPI thats way to high

41 minutes ago, charvey2000 said:

With higher DPI the sensor can stop to work perfectly and may dislpay stuttering on screen. Anyway why the hell are you using 5000 DPI thats way to high

It gives very smooth movement in CSGO with low sensitivity setting, as i mention i can try 5000 CPI on the other profiles and that works fine

• 10 months later...

I have this problem too sinds yesterday. Is your problem already resolved?

I had this problem with pretty much every mouse I use/used. Set the polling rate at 500hz, 1000hz behaves wierdly with high dpi.

On 2/3/2018 at 1:12 PM, jarnoroan said:

I have this problem too sinds yesterday. Is your problem already resolved?

It was fixed with a firmware update from their support. Email them explaining the issues and they will give you a firmware update to run on the mouse