AMD drivers screwed my OBS

can somebody please give proper instructions on how to use radeon crimson and also how do i switch the graphics setting in the preferences,my OBS shows only black screens on monitor capture, only games which work with graphics card come in windows capture, i want to be able to use my intel graphics setting too, but i don't know how to...... i am very new to this field and i want to be a able to make OBS work properly so i can record Asphalt 8 and minecraft again

####1.PNG

####2.PNG

Just now, Pikachu_loves_to_game said:

it works surprisingly but its too laggy and i still prefer OBS classic

I prefer obs classic as well. Just wanted to see if it would work in the newer software.

Yeah i noticed that OBS Studio sacrifices performance for quality something that was not to my liking and it doesn't record my audio well back when i never used a mic, now might be different due to several updates i have noticed

Just now, Pikachu_loves_to_game said:

Yeah i noticed that OBS Studio sacrifices performance for quality something that was not to my liking and it doesn't record my audio well back when i never used a mic, now might be different due to several updates i have noticed

I find most streaming software does that, Its why i wanna build a second pc to do all my capturing and encoding.

Just now, EmoChipmonk said:

I find most streaming software does that, Its why i wanna build a second pc to do all my capturing and encoding.

sounds good, keep me updated on the progress. I just love to see how linus builds different kinds of Pcs 

2 minutes ago, Pikachu_loves_to_game said:

Personally if you dont have an i7 at minimal i say dont stream. If you wanna game, capture and encode all on one system

Personally if you dont have an i7 at minimal i say dont stream. If you wanna game, capture and encode all on one system

good point, sad for me i work on an i3 core (1.7 GHz), but i still manage to pull of recordings but streaming is horrible

2 minutes ago, Pikachu_loves_to_game said:

good point, sad for me i work on an i3 core (1.7 GHz), but i still manage to pull of recordings but streaming is horrible

Im debating on getting a 1700 for the extra cores. Though call me an intel fanboy but im not super big on the idea of getting an AMD chip so i will prob get a 6700k or 7700k.

Im debating on getting a 1700 for the extra cores. Though call me an intel fanboy but im not super big on the idea of getting an AMD chip so i will prob get a 6700k or 7700k.

Mabey build one system with an i7 for gaming and another with an 1700 (OCed) for capturing and encoding.

2 hours ago, EmoChipmonk said:

Mabey build one system with an i7 for gaming and another with an 1700 (OCed) for capturing and encoding.

sounds cool