My job: Its a love\hate relationship

So I work for the local YMCA in the child watch center. I watch kids ages 3-12 years old and make sure they don't hurt themselves. I can't calm a screaming child to save my life. So I worked a shift from noon to 4pm and things began to get interesting. Two kids who see me constantly because I work so much decided I was a jungle gym to climb on. One little one decided the leg was the best spot to hang on while her sister decided my head is the best target. They  came from 2 different directions one from my left and the other off a bench on my right. Once both children had a death grip hugging me the others came. Two boys, brothers of course, decided to aid in this assault on my balance. One came head on and tried to near tackle my waist. The other was going for the free leg. Through sweat and tears I trudged my way to the bench. More. It was one then it was ten. All in one giant pile of arms, legs, and heads on one bench. If this doesn't get sent across the building I will be surprised.

A smile goes much farther than the person it's meant for.

First impressions are important, it sets the stage for respect.

"If you don't know every word you don't know it!"- SGM McCray

Sounds like you're loving your job