Certain Keystrokes No Longer Work

Guest Kloaked

Up/Down arrow keys to get to the beginning/end of paragraphs no longer work in the text editor - used to be able to navigate quickly with them instead of reaching for my mouse like some kind of peasant. This one is especially annoying when making threads or quoting someone.

CTRL+Shift+Arrow keys sometimes doesn't work past a certain amount of highlighted lines.

What browser (inc version) are you using? And what exactly do you mean by using up/down to get to the start/end of a paragraph? They should just go up/down a line.

The keyboard shortcuts probably won't work if there's a quote, spoiler or embed in the middle though, as they mess up the browser's keyboard support a bit.

HTTP/2 203

1 minute ago, colonel_mortis said:

What browser (inc version) are you using? And what exactly do you mean by using up/down to get to the start/end of a paragraph? They should just go up/down a line.

The keyboard shortcuts probably won't work if there's a quote, spoiler or embed in the middle though, as they mess up the browser's keyboard support a bit.

Forgot to mention that; I am on Edge currently as I'm trying it out for a bit - but now that you mention it, that may explain why I noticed this happening just today.

I also just tried doing what I'm talking about in a different website and it's an issue there as well, so it may be an Edge thing and not with the forum. Basically my main problem is that normally I could press up or down on my arrow keys and quickly navigate to the very beginning or end of any body of text in that textbox without having to hold CTRL.

But I think it's an Edge issue now :ph34r: