Thermaltake Armor Revo case review. ITS GROSS

heineygoat

I'll start with a few words to describe this case:

disgusting, putrid, an abomination, and awesome!

I use this case because I got it for free, but it is seriously butt ugly.

This case is uglier than a smashed crab.

The feet remind me of a turtle.

61b86607-f28f-49a7-b702-553c154618f0_zps7e1b219d.jpg

But don't worry, you can rotate the feet to make it look more like a short dog if you like

dog_zps3e80712f.jpg

and the HDD dock resembles a hump head fish

fish_zps6e7a21e6.jpg

The shapes and lines on the side and armor on the front are supposed to look cool but really it just further assist in developing a confusion to the viewer and cover your awesome GPU.

Personally I think this case is putrid.

But if you like the design then you have nothing to worry about because the features and innovations make it the best case I've ever had.

Starting with the top I/O's there's everything you need and more:

- The HDD dock is just so convenient

- A very simple fan controller

- I love the LED on/off switch when I want to run downloads while I sleep without lighting up the room

- Headphone holder, great I use it all the time

- Plenty of room with 4 bay drive's

- The airflow is incredible, 2x 200mm intake, and 2x 140mm exhaust (all of which have removable filters)

- Toolless features are flawless and coloured in an awesome blue to match the LED's

- Rubber grommets, plenty of room behind the case and loops for cable ties make for awesome cable management

- The entire front cosmetics come off in one big piece really easily (also toolless)

- The side window showcases your CPU and ram well

- And possibly the most simple and impressive innovation that every case should have is the ability to remove the side panel without unplugging the fan:

fan_zpsa3cf0c15.jpg

The look of the case is unique ill admit and I can see why some people would think it was kinda cool. But I prefer a minimal design so I think this case is atrocious.

If you like the look of the case then don't hesitate for a second because the features are just great, they work well. The case was a pleasure to build in with plenty of room and the fact that I use all these features a whole lot has deterred me from buying a better looking case.

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.