Razer Deathstalker Hard Keys

Hi, after 2 years usage of my Razer Deathstalker Keyboard, the keys which ai use most frequently are becoming harder to press when pressed on the edges. The only way to actually press a key is to tap it directly in the centre. Its becoming more like those cheap $5 microsoft keyboards. Any Deathstalker user having the same issue or any idea to resolve it? Cleaning the keys doesn't work at all

pull off the keycaps, and clean the inside of the keyboard and inside the keycaps 

if it doesn't work, you can try soaking the keycaps in rubbing alcohol 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

10 minutes ago, themctipers said:

pull off the keycaps, and clean the inside of the keyboard and inside the keycaps 

if it doesn't work, you can try soaking the keycaps in rubbing alcohol 

Thanks, I'll surely try that rubbing alcohol trick

• 11 months later...
On 3/4/2018 at 3:01 AM, jessenjonas said:

@M. Asbaat Amar did it work?

No, it didn't. I'm soon going for a corsair k70 mechanical keyboard. With deathstalker, if I don't press right in the middle of the keys, I have to actually bash my finger at the key to press it. Better go for mechanical keyboards (I learnt it the hard way :-(  )

• 1 year later...
On 3/8/2018 at 4:20 PM, M. Asbaat Amar said:

No, it didn't. I'm soon going for a corsair k70 mechanical keyboard. With deathstalker, if I don't press right in the middle of the keys, I have to actually bash my finger at the key to press it. Better go for mechanical keyboards (I learnt it the hard way :-(  )

I just bought second hand Razer Deathstalker Chroma. It had the same issue - super hard to push on the edges. All I did was:

remove each key, clean it and apply silicone spray on each key (it doesn’t interact with plastic).

Now it works like a new. Post is quite old but maybe someone will make a use out of it.