Can't Assign Razer DeathAdder Elite New Buttons

jakon72

I've just received my new Razer DeathAdder Elite, I went to configure the buttons in my games but when I try to assign the 2 new buttons behind the scroll wheel to an ingame function, it doesn't even register as a button being pressed... Can I not assign these buttons to mouse button 6 and 7 and then be able to assign them to ingame functions?

2 minutes ago, LakeeZdino said:

Does it come with any drivers to downoad

I've already got it in Synapse, the drivers aren't the problem here. The problem is there simply isn't an option to assign the new buttons to something similar to what the 2 existing side buttons did. That way I could assign them to an ingame function without issue.

Synapse has been absolutely ridiculous in the past year so there is just about nothing you can do until the next update that will come with the next blue moon. I had the same issue with my Mamba.

Are you saying when you try to assign the key, it does not register as you hitting a key, or after assigning the key when you press the mouse button it doesn't not register as the thing you assigned it?

Runescape player  II  Civ 6 and LoL noob  II  

2 minutes ago, Epic_Nex said:

Are you saying when you try to assign the key, it does not register as you hitting a key, or after assigning the key when you press the mouse button it doesn't not register as the thing you assigned it?

The keys themselves are working fine, there is no option to assign them as mouse button 6 and 7 tho, which is what I want to do so I can then assign them to ingame function.

15 minutes ago, jakon72 said:

The keys themselves are working fine, there is no option to assign them as mouse button 6 and 7 tho, which is what I want to do so I can then assign them to ingame function.

But it shows the correct model of your mouse right?

Runescape player  II  Civ 6 and LoL noob  II