Server Build Recommendations

I've recently begun working on a new server build for my company which will be running very heavy CPU (and RAM) workloads. I have put together a spreadsheet of the core parts I'm looking at using, and am wanting some suggestions on parts that may do the job better or cheaper. Although I want to keep the price down, if you think I have skimped out on anything, please do let me know. The spreadsheet only includes the main components, but if you have any suggestions for things like network cards, I'm open to that as well.

The sheet

Note, I am located in Austrlia, so all prices are in Australian Dollars.

I picked my name after having a few too many drinks one night thinking it would be funny and only later finding out I can't change it.

depending on when you are going to build it AMDs Naples CPUs might be out and probably for a lower price. we dont know much about them though and if you need some of the Intel features the this is pretty good. to save on cash id grab a multi stick kit of ECC RAM of ebay though seeing as it tends to be cheap. make sure your workload can be easely parerelised so you arent spending money on cores you wont benefit from instead of getting a higher clocked chip

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016