My iPad does not replace my computer

NerdyCoder

Well, I've tried to stay away from my laptop and use my 3 year old iPad air 2, and it was worse than a torture. The screen is too small, typing is so hard, multitasking is impossible, and the whole tablet experience is uncomfortable. I'm so happy using my Windows laptop.

DUE TO MANY REQUESTS I HAVE LEFT THIS FORUM FOREVER.

2 minutes ago, NerdyCoder said:

Well, I've tried to stay away from my laptop and use my 3 year old iPad air 2, and it was worse than a torture. The screen is too small, typing is so hard, multitasking is impossible, and the whole tablet experience is uncomfortable. I'm so happy using my Windows laptop.

depends what your doing i use my ipad all the time over my laptop coz normallt im just going on amazon or ebay or watching youtube or netflix for that stuff its perfect 

I lurk a lot

Didn't you make a post about how the iPad replaced your laptop?

Honestly, I'm not surprised it doesn't replace your Windows laptop

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

28 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Didn't you make a post about how the iPad replaced your laptop?

Honestly, I'm not surprised it doesn't replace your Windows laptop

Well I thought my iPad would replace my laptop, but it has so much limitations compared to a laptop.

DUE TO MANY REQUESTS I HAVE LEFT THIS FORUM FOREVER.

5 minutes ago, NerdyCoder said:

Well I thought my iPad would replace my laptop, but it has so much limitations compared to a laptop.

Read the comment I quoted below.

46 minutes ago, peej said:

depends what your doing i use my ipad all the time over my laptop coz normallt im just going on amazon or ebay or watching youtube or netflix for that stuff its perfect 

As this member said, it all depends on what you do with it.  I check my emails, browse ebay and amazon, watch YT on my iPad.  But I don't use it to write reports, edit videos or photos... though I do use my iPad to share presentations with my clients, review images and videos, etc.

I'm waiting for when the OP once more starts requesting the mods to close the topic he started.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.  And with strange aeons even death may die. - The Call of Cthulhu

A university is not a "safe space". If you need a safe space, leave, go home, hug your teddy & suck your thumb until ready for university.  - Richard Dawkins

7 hours ago, NerdyCoder said:

The screen is too small, typing is so hard, multitasking is impossible

I mean yeah that kinda comes with the tablet experience. It isn't meant to replace a desktop computer, its meant to let you do some of the things you'd do on a desktop on the go.