FIttings for PETG vs Acrylic tubing

MATRIX 1

Are the fittings for the PETG the same as for  acrylic ridged tubing providing you stick to either imperial or metric?

4 minutes ago, MATRIX 1 said:

Are the fittings for the PETG the same as for  acrylic ridged tubing providing you stick to either imperial or metric?

Rigid tubing fittings will work with PETG, acrylic, copper, etc. As for tubing size that depends who you go for as most are metric exact, and only a couple are imperial exactly, primochill being one of them. 

1 minute ago, W-L said:

Rigid tubing fittings will work with PETG, acrylic, copper, etc. As for tubing size that depends who you go for as most are metric exact, and only a couple are imperial exactly, primochill being one of them

OK thanks.  I have been looking at monsoon and Bitspower.

I notice Bitspower labels their fittings as below. DOes this mean those fittings will work for PETG?

Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest

Add to Cart

Ship to:

or
Use this location:
Update
Please enter a valid US zip code.
Please enter a valid US zip code.
Shipping to a APO/FPO/DPO? Please add the address to your address book. Make sure you include the unit and box numbers (if assigned).
or

Add to List

Sorry, there was a problem.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try again.

Sorry, there was a problem.

List unavailable.
Dash Button added.
There was an error creating your Dash Button. Please try again later.

• 51jUeMTI7YL._SS40_.jpg
  • 51YErSbFA2L._SS40_.jpg
  • 51ptanWLL3L._SS40_.jpg
  • 41qa7CuCFWL._SS40_.jpg

Image Unavailable

Image not available for
Color:
  • Bitspower G1/4" to Enhance Multi-Link Fitting for 14mm OD Crystal Link Tube Series, Matte Black, 4-pack
  •  
  •  

Roll over image to zoom in

Bitspower G1/4" to Enhance Multi-Link Fitting for 14mm OD Crystal Link Tube Series

7 minutes ago, MATRIX 1 said:

OK thanks.  I have been looking at monsoon and Bitspower.

Could you re-edit the last post, if they are the multi-link ones I see they are for all types of hardline including PETG. Also to mention I believe Monsoon's V1 zeris are imperial exact with the new V2 version capable of both with different thickness of O-rings. 

1 minute ago, W-L said:

Could you re-edit the last post, if they are the multi-link ones I see they are for all types of hardline including PETG. Also to mention I believe Monsoon's V1 zeris are imperial exact with the new V2 version capable of both with different thickness of O-rings. 

I'm sorry I do not understand " re-edit the last post "

2 minutes ago, MATRIX 1 said:

I'm sorry I do not understand " re-edit the last post "

Oh ok the page refreshed with an image but everything is broken. If you have theses fittings you are good, however note that 14mm tubing is harder to source, as the most common is currently 12mm and 16mm exact.

https://www.amazon.com/Bitspower-Enhance-Multi-Link-Fitting-Crystal/dp/B01HAKZ40I

5 minutes ago, W-L said:

Oh ok the page refreshed with an image but everything is broken. If you have theses fittings you are good, however note that 14mm tubing is harder to source, as the most common is currently 12mm and 16mm exact.

ok good tip. I want to run 12 mm to each component like cpu and Gpu and then blend into 16mm to and from pump resivour

19 minutes ago, MATRIX 1 said:

ok good tip. I want to run 12 mm to each component like cpu and Gpu and then blend into 16mm to and from pump resivour

Ok if that is the case it can work if your doing it for an aesthetic just be sure to order the correct number and size of fittings for each portion. 

PETG and Acrylic doesn't matter. What matters is the Outer Diameter (OD). The inner o-ring has a specific size and tolerance and will accept any tube so as long it has the proper OD.

Most people are buying 16mm tubes and fittings. Just roll with that.