How (If possible) do you mod an NZXT Aer RGB fan into a Static pressure fan

LightningZap

I want to mod an arr rgb fan into a static pressure fan for my back mounted x31 raditor in my s340 would it be worth to change to an SP fan and how would I do it without ruining the rgb frame of the nzxt fans

4 minutes ago, LightningZap said:

I want to mod an arr rgb fan into a static pressure fan for my back mounted x31 raditor in my s340 would it be worth to change to an SP fan and how would I do it without ruining the rgb frame of the nzxt fans

You can't, it has to do with the physical design of the blades and the way they are shaped to force air through something vs moving volume. 

2 hours ago, W-L said:

You can't, it has to do with the physical design of the blades and the way they are shaped to force air through something vs moving volume. 

I was thinking of buying an SP fan and switching the blades

1 hour ago, LightningZap said:

I was thinking of buying an SP fan and switching the blades

Are they the same fans unless they are exactly the same they cannot be switched, and that is assuming you can take it apart in the first place. 

11 minutes ago, LightningZap said:

Those aren't exactly the same fan but you can give it a try if they come apart, it's hard to say.

That being said you will only lose a bit of performance using pressure fans for a rad or heatsink. 

4 hours ago, W-L said:

Those aren't exactly the same fan but you can give it a try if they come apart, it's hard to say.

That being said you will only lose a bit of performance using pressure fans for a rad or heatsink. 

You mean other way around? the kraken x31 will be mounted in the back of my case to cool GPU in Push, I want the aer rgb but also want a static pressure fan for the x31

2 minutes ago, LightningZap said:

You mean other way around? the kraken x31 will be mounted in the back of my case to cool GPU in Push, I want the aer rgb but also want a static pressure fan for the x31

Yes I meant airflow fans on a heatsink or rad, ideally it's best to have static pressure fans but not mandatory, it just won't perform as optimistically, however those aren't terrible pressure specs they put at least. 

13 hours ago, W-L said:

Yes I meant airflow fans on a heatsink or rad, ideally it's best to have static pressure fans but not mandatory, it just won't perform as optimistically, however those aren't terrible pressure specs they put at least. 

I'm already compromising my radiator choice so I don't really want to compromise both things