"Other" switches

Hello all, I'm looking to get my first mechanical keyboard, but unfortunately I'm pretty strapped for cash at the moment. I'm wondering what your experience has been with "alternative" mechanical switches, as they tend to be a lot cheaper than the Cherry equivalents. Which ones have you used? How did they compare? Any recommendations? I'm aiming to get something with brown or brown-ish switches, the cheaper the better. Any and all advice or input is appreciated, thanks!

I have a Magicforce 68 with Khail blue switches for about 6 month now. And I still love this kb^^ 

Acording to various internet sources, the khails are one of the weaker switches on the market. But if this "cheap" switches are this impressiv, i don't think you can really go wrong with any china switches.

agreed, but I didn't knew that at that time xD

Little Tip to go: Youtube, look for some KB reviews (MS Tech, Techsource, HardwareCanucks, Salazar Studio...) to get a feel for cheaper KBs. But I still think, it doesn't matter much, which KB you get. Go more with your budget and the look you like