Upgrading my pc

Hi i am currently upgrade my cpu, case, water cooling to cpu and after time i am gonna upgrade to MSI GeForce GTX 1080 and i was wondering if you could help me some ^^

im gonna start saying that im gonna play games such as GTA V, battlefield 1, watch dogs 2 and other games like that. i live in norway and my bunget is aroud 1200 usd

my current build is:

• CM Storm Scout II x

• Corsair VS550

• Intel Core i5-6600 Skylake + water cooling x 

• currently got MSI B150M BAZOOKA but just got the MSI B150A GAMING PRO

• Crucial DDR4 2133MHz 8G x

• MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4GB

• 3 screens 1920x1080

New PSU straight off the bat.
Upgrading from a 6600 isn't really worth it.. unless you went 6700k/7700k so you could overclock, but then you'd need a new Z chipset board. Plus the i7 would be helpful in BF1 for example

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

4 minutes ago, RKRiley said:

Upgrading from a 6600 isn't really worth it.. unless you went 6700k/7700k so you could overclock, but then you'd need a new Z chipset board.

yea here you could use the Corsair RM850x and you might want to uograde that gpu to  RX 480 or a GTX 1070 

get another 4 or 8GB of ram, some recent games like battlefield 1 recommend for you to have 16GB of ram. The nzxt S340 is quite a good case and it's not too badly priced if you fancy something a little nicer then H440 or corsairs 400C. A new PSU would be good as well look into EVGAs gold certificated series. 

1 minute ago, Tb428 said:

yea here you could use the Corsair RM850x and you might want to uograde that gpu to  RX 480 or a GTX 1070 

A 480 wouldn't be much improvement over a 970 honestly, maybe 5fps depending on the game.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

1 minute ago, RKRiley said:

A 480 wouldn't be much improvement over a 970 honestly, maybe 5fps depending on the game.

yea true so maybe the 1070 or 180 would be better for a gpu upgrade or wait till vega comes out

I second the recommendation of a RM850x or something similar, and second the addition of more ram, definitely at least add another 4gb, 8gb more recommended (assuming you have available channels).  Are you gaming across all 3 monitors? If you're only playing games on a single 1080p monitor, you could get decent performance out of all the games you want to play with a 1070, so that would save you a good chunk of cash right off the bat. But if you're gaming across all 3 1080p panels, the GTX1080 is might be what you need. As far as the CPU, you really don't need to upgrade it. You're about at the point of diminishing returns if you purchase anything newer/more powerful if all you're doing is gaming. But if you're not TOO worried about cash, I'd recommend a 7700k which you could pull off if you get a 1070. 

tldr. New psu, double the ram, get a gtx1070 if you're only gaming on a single 1080p monitor, and don't upgrade the cpu. 

on that budget for an upgrade you could get a 1080 a new motherboard and psu but your build is already pretty good what hard drive/storage do you have

21 minutes ago, RKRiley said:

Upgrading from a 6600 isn't really worth it.. unless you went 6700k/7700k so you could overclock, but then you'd need a new Z chipset board. Plus the i7 would be helpful in BF1 for example

so you say that if im not gonna overclock just keep the cpu?

1 minute ago, SilverDuckie said:

You could still upgrade to a 6700 or 7700, but you'd only gain performance in games that use more than the 4 cores your 6600 has.

2 minutes ago, SilverDuckie said:

I say so. 

1 minute ago, Tb428 said:

unless you really want to spend the $1200

He'd get more gaming performance for his money if he spent more on the gpu and ram than upgrading the CPU. 

1 minute ago, R176 said:

He'd get more gaming performance for his money if he spent more on the gpu and ram than upgrading the CPU. 

yea I would go with the same cpu and a 1080 new psu and more ram

I would say your build is good for now the only thing you could relay upgrade is the ram and may be but in a SSD if you don't have one.  

22 minutes ago, SilverDuckie said:

how better would it be that 

Intel Core i7-6700K Skylake Prosessor

sinse this one is cheaper

for streaming it would be better to go with the i7-6800k I don't know how much better but if you going to upgrade I would go with the 6800k especially if your going to be video rendering also.