Mouse help: Corsair M65 Pro vs. G. Skill MX780

I'm having difficulty choosing which of these mice I ought to gift. Between the MX780(here) and the M65 Pro(here) there are many similarities.  Both have the aluminum body, a similar palm rest, RGB and both have omron switches.  The only con I see with the MX780 is the Avago laser sensor vs. the M65's Pixart PMW 336X optical sensor.

Cheers!

Please don't suggest other mice(Like the G502), I only want to figure out which of the 2 I've presented are superior.

The Louvre

Lian-Li PC-O11 DW   |   ZOTAC RTX 2080   |   Core i5 9600k   |   SeaSonic FOCUS Plus 650W Platinum   |   MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon  |  2x16Gb TRIDENT Z ROYAL  |   2xSX8200 240Gb NVME SSD's  |   1x Seagate Firecuda 1TB   |   EVGA Closed Loop Cooler 280mm   |   1x MSI MPG27C Monitor

Damn, I just wanted to suggest you Razer DeathAdder Elite, couse I bought it 3 weeks ago and it's just perfect.

But This guy makes reviews that are just awesome. Check it out.

MX780: 

M65 Pro: 

4 minutes ago, Light-Yagami said:

Damn, I just wanted to suggest you Razer DeathAdder Elite, couse I bought it 3 weeks ago and it's just perfect.

But This guy makes reviews that are just awesome. Check it out.

MX780: 

M65 Pro: 

Thanks, I'll check 'em out!

The Louvre

Lian-Li PC-O11 DW   |   ZOTAC RTX 2080   |   Core i5 9600k   |   SeaSonic FOCUS Plus 650W Platinum   |   MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon  |  2x16Gb TRIDENT Z ROYAL  |   2xSX8200 240Gb NVME SSD's  |   1x Seagate Firecuda 1TB   |   EVGA Closed Loop Cooler 280mm   |   1x MSI MPG27C Monitor