Speedfan questions

PigWithAMustache

I've been working on configuring speedfan because my fans are pretty noisy. I've watched Jay's tutorial on it. One thing I'm wondering is, say I'm setting the curve for my intake fan. I'm setting it to change to my GPU temperature. So if I set SpeedFan to change to both my GPU and CPU temperatures, how would it know which temperature to change to? Picture down below in case you are confused lolz.

So the CPU temp would be under "GeForce Video Card"

http://imgur.com/a/KTQLY

AMD FX 6300 @ 4.6 Ghz CRYORIG H7 Asus M5A97 PLUS | HyperX Fury 8 GB DDR3 | PNY CS1311 120gb SSD WD Blue 1TB 7200 RPM EVGA GeForce GTX 950 Superclocked NZXT Source 210 Black EVGA 500B Logitech G Pro HP K3500 Wireless Keyboard |

30 minutes ago, PigWithAMustache said:

how would it know which temperature to change to?

Set method to 'MAX of speeds' and it will determine the fan speed on which temperature would have higher fan curve at that time.

Examples: You are playing a game and GPU is at 75°C and CPU 50°C, it will use the speed set to GPU fan curve.
                  You are rendering a video and CPU is at 65°C and GPU 40°C, it will use the speed set to CPU fan curve.

Exactly, "MAX of speeds" is the way to go. I attached my SpeedFan configuration for Case fans just as an example.

speedfan.PNG

Ok, thanks for the help @maybethisnamewillwork and @Organized

AMD FX 6300 @ 4.6 Ghz CRYORIG H7 Asus M5A97 PLUS | HyperX Fury 8 GB DDR3 | PNY CS1311 120gb SSD WD Blue 1TB 7200 RPM EVGA GeForce GTX 950 Superclocked NZXT Source 210 Black EVGA 500B Logitech G Pro HP K3500 Wireless Keyboard |