need help on ma systen :3

sup ma m8s

i want to build a gaming system for my friend within 500$...

the following r the reserve parts....dont worry about buying these:

-16gb kingston ram(4 sticks of ddr3)

-about 3 good fans for cooling

-a case

-3 TB drive

-a CD/DVD hybrid ROM

i love the i3 6100...

at my local store it costs about 127.68 $

now this is a point where i am confused:

about 240$ have been used including the cpu n other stuff

remaining stuff is 

• motherboard
  • graphics
  • power

my question is:

Q1: which graphic card is the best in this range for this cpu?

i want gta v to run at 60 fps plus

Q2:does motherboard company matter? does a 50$ motherboard differ from a 300$ one?

if so..what is the best motherboard i can use?

must have 4 ram slots

Q3:what is the best TRUSTED power supply that i should use? what should be its power? 

Q4:does ram company matter? like its a stick of 4 gb ddr3 right? does the company matter? like kingston 4gb ddr3 vs a hot looking 4gb ddr3 ? any difference?

i have a 1366x768 monitor...planning to get a 1280x1080 but thats unlikely....

i want the system deliver a good performance....like gta v at 60 fps plus at the resoluton of 1366x768.....

a good and graphical bios is preferred :3

PS: in one of linus vidz i saw him admiring a cool and cheap cpu fan...forgot the name :/

i wanna add that to the system if possible...

which country are you in?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

32 minutes ago, ali99 said:

sup ma m8s

i want to build a gaming system for my friend within 500$...

the following r the reserve parts....dont worry about buying these:

-16gb kingston ram(4 sticks of ddr3)

-about 3 good fans for cooling

-a case

-3 TB drive

-a CD/DVD hybrid ROM

i love the i3 6100...

at my local store it costs about 127.68 $

now this is a point where i am confused:

about 240$ have been used including the cpu n other stuff

remaining stuff is 

• motherboard
  • graphics
  • power

my question is:

Q1: which graphic card is the best in this range for this cpu?

i want gta v to run at 60 fps plus

Q2:does motherboard company matter? does a 50$ motherboard differ from a 300$ one?

if so..what is the best motherboard i can use?

must have 4 ram slots

Q3:what is the best TRUSTED power supply that i should use? what should be its power? 

Q4:does ram company matter? like its a stick of 4 gb ddr3 right? does the company matter? like kingston 4gb ddr3 vs a hot looking 4gb ddr3 ? any difference?

i have a 1366x768 monitor...planning to get a 1280x1080 but thats unlikely....

i want the system deliver a good performance....like gta v at 60 fps plus at the resoluton of 1366x768.....

a good and graphical bios is preferred :3

PS: in one of linus vidz i saw him admiring a cool and cheap cpu fan...forgot the name :/

i wanna add that to the system if possible...

If you will go for the i3 6100, then you can't use your ddr3 ram. You can buy new ones and sell the ddr3 or you can go with the i3 4170 to reuse your ddr3 ram, and it also has a cheaper MOBO

I would recommend 

Gpu: gtx 1050 ti

Psu: corsair cx430m 

Alternative

Gpu: rx 460 4gb (lesser performance than 1050 but cheaper but you will have no problem running it on 768p) 

1 hour ago, herman mcpootis said:

which country are you in?

im from Dubai,UAE

1 hour ago, Doggy McDogface said:

If you will go for the i3 6100, then you can't use your ddr3 ram. You can buy new ones and sell the ddr3 or you can go with the i3 4170 to reuse your ddr3 ram, and it also has a cheaper MOBO

omg..thank you ALOT for telling me that..hm...but even in the case of ddr4..does company matter?

is it ok to but a working 50$ ram instead of a blazing hot red painted ddr4 stick?

1 hour ago, Doggy McDogface said:

I would recommend 

Gpu: gtx 1050 ti

Psu: corsair cx430m 

Alternative

Gpu: rx 460 4gb (lesser performance than 1050 but cheaper but you will have no problem running it on 768p) 

gtx 1050ti hmm....ok alot of people recommended me that...i shall go with the 1050ti then...but the power supply u say of..isnt the  EVGA SuperNOVA 650 better? its cheaper and has better reviews?

what about that?

and the motherboard?

P.S r u talking about EVGA gpu  or the MSI one ?

15 minutes ago, ali99 said:

im from Dubai,UAE

omg..thank you ALOT for telling me that..hm...but even in the case of ddr4..does company matter?

is it ok to but a working 50$ ram instead of a blazing hot red painted ddr4 stick?

gtx 1050ti hmm....ok alot of people recommended me that...i shall go with the 1050ti then...but the power supply u say of..isnt the  EVGA SuperNOVA 650 better? its cheaper and has better reviews?

what about that?

Ddr4 ram speed doesn't really matter. You can pick any ddr4 ram (even cheap ones) from a reputable Brand and buy it. And yes evga supernova 650 is better

10 minutes ago, ali99 said:

im from Dubai,UAE

what about that?

and the motherboard?

P.S r u talking about EVGA gpu  or the MSI one ?

its better, but the NEX aren't very good. get the corsair cx550m or evga gq/gs instead, they're much better.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

is the MSI Z170-A gaming PRO  good?

im curious:/ i know specs on sheet and screen...not in real life...but i guess its alright..ill stick with Z170A

EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 or corsair cx550m  :/

corsair cx550m is cheaper..hmm...what do u think?

23 minutes ago, ali99 said:

is the MSI Z170-A gaming PRO  good?

im curious:/ i know specs on sheet and screen...not in real life...but i guess its alright..ill stick with Z170A

EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 or corsair cx550m  :/

corsair cx550m is cheaper..hmm...what do u think?

G2 is better, that mobo is fine.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/pzR3m8

this is the list...i chose these parts..i already have the fan and the cover...is this rig ok for running gta v at 60 fps at very high at 1366x768 ?

also xD i need case,,,,the case that i was buying was sold and the offer was over soo...its not avaibable now..

i need a hot looking case at the range of 50$

also r the LEDS seperately installed or with the case?

suggest a fan with a led

12 hours ago, ali99 said:

this is the list...i chose these parts..i already have the fan and the cover...is this rig ok for running gta v at 60 fps at very high at 1366x768 ?

also xD i need case,,,,the case that i was buying was sold and the offer was over soo...its not avaibable now..

suggest a fan with a led

I suggest corsair spec 01. It had a side panel but isn't that great for cable management. Any fan from a trusted brand will do, you don't really need exotic, expensive fans because an i3 doesn't output much heat, and you don't do overclocking so that's fine 

12 hours ago, ali99 said:

suggest a fan with a led

You can go with the nzxt s340 case, it's more expensive but its the most popular case in the market. You can go with cheaper "H170" "b150" motherboards. Motherboards doesn't affect performance. The Z170 have features that you really don't need right now like "sli support". But if you plan to upgrade your cpu to an i5 or even an i7 "k sku" then go with the Z170

i would rather go with a case with its fan :/

the cases u suggested r nice but....

i need the following requirements:

• transparent side window
  • must have LEDs
  • MUST have an LED fan 
  • must be a dashing looking rig..not decent simple black case :3 

must have lights..thats very important

omg why has the price increased to 528$

1 hour ago, ali99 said:

omg why has the price increased to 528$

i'm assuming you're getting the parts in the US and shipping it to Dubai?

$430 after rebates($491 without).

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i3-6100 3.7GHz Dual-Core Processor  ($104.99 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: Asus B150M-A D3 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($59.98 @ Newegg)ddr3 mobo to reuse the ram you have 
Video Card: PowerColor Radeon RX 480 8GB Red Devil Video Card  ($224.98 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: Rosewill 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($39.99 @ Newegg) the G2 is great but its unnecessary. this is cheaper and will do just as well.
Total: $429.94
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-12-02 10:10 EST-0500

On 12/2/2016 at 7:11 PM, herman mcpootis said:

i'm assuming you're getting the parts in the US and shipping it to Dubai?

$430 after rebates($491 without).

CPU: Intel Core i3-6100 3.7GHz Dual-Core Processor  ($104.99 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: Asus B150M-A D3 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($59.98 @ Newegg)ddr3 mobo to reuse the ram you have 
Video Card: PowerColor Radeon RX 480 8GB Red Devil Video Card  ($224.98 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: Rosewill 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($39.99 @ Newegg) the G2 is great but its unnecessary. this is cheaper and will do just as well.
Total: $429.94
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-12-02 10:10 EST-0500

there is no 39.99$ power supply on newegg that u say of ;/ if possible..make a list at pcparkpicker...ur parts r actually better and glad that u replied :DDD

3 hours ago, ali99 said:

there is no 39.99$ power supply on newegg that u say of ;/ if possible..make a list at pcparkpicker...ur parts r actually better and glad that u replied :DDD

looks like the rebate deal is over. and no, i did not recommend that rosewill arc, its alot worse.

CPU: Intel Core i5-6400 2.7GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($174.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: MSI H110M PRO-VD PLUS Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($46.98 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic S12II 620W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($52.89 @ B&H) 
Other: visiontek rx 480 8gb ($200.00)
Total: $474.86
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-12-08 19:33 EST-0500

guys is there any scheme or discount anytime soon?

i can wait maximum till feb...no more than that..