Telium Terminal

Yesterday I acquired an Ingenico iWL228 terminal and I plan on using CloudWalk Framework on it, however they supply the software un-signed.

Anyone here got any experience with Telium development who could give me some pointers on how the signing process works? The terminal is fully working, has never had the tamper detect triggered and was running a functional application until I erased the device and installed the Telium Manager. It comes with certificates to sign it with, and I believe they are standard keys used for testing applications on production terminals, but I;m not 100% sure.

Any help would be appreciated :)

For anyone else who is interested in developing for Telium I have found out a fair bit of information.

The SDK and IDE are based on GCC-ARM and Eclipse, and contain a lot of tools and software for Ingenico/Sagem terminals.

I obtained it from a website that Firefox really didn't want me to visit, and the license agreement doesn't mention anything about distributing it. Being based almost entirely on open source components, I doubt that obtaining it through unofficial means is actually a license violation, considering the source code has to be supplied upon request anyway.

I did however manage to brick my device by putting it into developer mode, and then accidentally putting the retail firmware back on, and it triggered the tamper detection, so be warned if you want to try developing on them.

I'll be happy to give some hints on where to get the SDK from, once I knew the names of some of the tools in the package, it wasn't hard at all to find it. That is assuming this line doesn't get removed by a moderator :)