[WANT] Dreamcast games

♠FlamieMeister♠

Would like free dreamcast games in disc form. No pirated games on discs, please.

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/Mf3Zcc My build

R.I.P Donny- Got banned. We will always remember your spamming of "Cancerbooks"

iPhones are like 1 ply toliet paper with a logo slapped on them and years old hardware in them- A Wise Man

Dreamcast games have been really going up in price over the last few years so don't think you'll get anything free but I'd check thrift stores, garage sales, and Craigslist for cheap ones.  My wife has almost a complete north American collection and the last few she needs are $100+.

9 hours ago, johnny5c said:

Dreamcast games have been really going up in price over the last few years so don't think you'll get anything free but I'd check thrift stores, garage sales, and Craigslist for cheap ones.  My wife has almost a complete north American collection and the last few she needs are $100+.

Yeah, the price at my store for rainbow 6 for the dreamcast is 10 usd.

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/Mf3Zcc My build

R.I.P Donny- Got banned. We will always remember your spamming of "Cancerbooks"

iPhones are like 1 ply toliet paper with a logo slapped on them and years old hardware in them- A Wise Man

2 hours ago, ♠FlamieMeister♠ said:

Yeah, the price at my store for rainbow 6 for the dreamcast is 10 usd.

That's actually about double what a used CIB copy should sell for, it's one of the most common games and you can still find new ones for around $15.

I bought a DC a month or so ago (A Japanese one) and I only own 2 single games for it (Grandia II and Yukigatarai) the rest are all burned. I even got a VGA adapter and a CRT monitor and the DC really does look great on it.