Choosing the right Gaming laptop that will not break bank

Hello everybody, For severally months I have been looking for a new gaming laptop. My current ones laptop is not doing so well interm's of performance and I don't want to buy another game if my laptop will not even work correctly. So I have been looking but the thing is that there are 960m laptops that are affordable and I was thinking about them but they released the new graphics cards some time ago and now I am wondering, should I wait and get one of the new 10 series laptops (probably the 1060) or get a 900m series laptop (probally the 960m or 970m). I want to be able to play games at 1080p 50 at min to 60+ fps games I would play would be, the division, Bo3, Gta V, Far cry 4 and more games that will come out over the years possible. What do you guys think, also if there are any laptops within 1000$ to 1400$ max you could fine that can play these games at 1080p 45min to 60+ fps that would be amazing thanks!

3 hours ago, meneedhelp said:

What do you guys think, also if there are any laptops within 1000$ to 1400$ max you could fine that can play these games at 1080p 45min to 60+ fps that would be amazing thanks!

http://www.hidevolution.com/evoc-p650rp6-15-6-custom-built-gaming-laptop-w-nvidia-gtx-1060-w-g-sync.html

I have finally moved to a desktop. Also my guides are outdated as hell.

THE INFORMATION GUIDES: SLI INFORMATION || vRAM INFORMATION || MOBILE i7 CPU INFORMATION || Maybe more someday

9 hours ago, The Belgian Waffle said:

Well, I think every Pascal laptop will manage to do this kind of things. There's a cool reviewer, called Dave2D. He just tested a 1060 laptop. 

Yeah I am subbed to him I saw that but isn't that laptop cost alot