use bluetooth and usb TOGETHER to mirror phone to pc

liquidmagma

what is the actual question here/point of this post. do you want to know if its possible? yea probably, do you want to know if there is a solution for this on the market? no probably not,

Just now, tlink said:

what is the actual question here/point of this post. do you want to know if its possible? yea probably, do you want to know if there is a solution for this on the market? no probably not,

i just want an app that supports usb and bluetooth mirroring at the same time.

3 minutes ago, liquidmagma said:

i just want an app that supports usb and bluetooth mirroring at the same time.

so like dual screens? bluetooth can't even handle a single screen at framerates above like 10fps. if you want to merge the endpoint bluetooth and usb into a single screen than thats not going to happen unless you code it. i doubt its efficient anyways since bluetooth is very low bandwidth and you would have to implement code for timing it at the endpoint again which results in both input lag and reduced performance, the gain would be incredibly small for a huge amount of work and instability.

1 minute ago, tlink said:

so like dual screens? bluetooth can't even handle a single screen at framerates above like 10fps. if you want to merge the endpoint bluetooth and usb into a single screen than thats not going to happen unless you code it. i doubt its efficient anyways since bluetooth is very low bandwidth and you would have to implement code for timing it at the endpoint again which results in both input lag and reduced performance, the gain would be incredibly small for a huge amount of work and instability.

but with usb 2 you get like 10 fps too. but i understand. i just need to use usb then( which is pretty shit with 10 fps or so) :(

Just now, liquidmagma said:

but with usb 2 you get like 10 fps too. but i understand. i just need to use usb then( which is pretty shit with 10 fps or so) :(

trying an app that records your screen is probably a better bet

3 minutes ago, tlink said:

trying an app that records your screen is probably a better bet

but i want a live feed so recording isnt an option. i specifically want to mirror phone screen to pc. so yea i just need to use usb 2 10fps shit :(:(:(

Chrome cast would be the best solution for this. Just make sure you have a decent Router for your WiFi atleast 150mbps. 

Chrome cast would be the best solution for this. Just make sure you have a decent Router for your WiFi atleast 150mbps. 

Just now, Angad said:

well shit the wifi is the worst link i have. and i dont want to buy anything just for this.

Just now, liquidmagma said:

well shit the wifi is the worst link i have. and i dont want to buy anything just for this.

Is your WiFi router 802.11 N? If so it's 150mbps. You do t need high speed Internet. You need a high speed internal WiFi.