[LFG] EVE: Online

Gravemind

Any EVE players here? Been trying to find people to do stuff with since I'm literally the only person left in my corp.

I won't know you're talking to me unless you reply/quote me.

Not many eve players here. Think I may be one of the only ones if at all; however I'm taking a break from the game for a while. You get too deep into into it's politics, and after long enough, you just need a break.

If you're looking for a corp, take a friendly piece of advice.

Avoid anything to do with goonswarm. They are led by primarily just awful people to be around.

Test as it is, is always looking for more members especially now since all the alts from it are being dropped for inactivity; nab one of their larger member corps and drop an app, or look into pandemic horde (Though they're not much better than GS). Getting yourself into one of the larger alliances is a sure fire way to launch yourself into the expansive universe of eve. Running with some of those guys, and especially the inner circles of test, I can say that I've never had a more engaging experience in my gaming career. I'd love to name drop for you, but when people are flying ships worth well into the thousands of dollars in value, I can't just simply vouch for someone I know nothing about ;)

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

40 minutes ago, Atmos said:

Not many eve players here. Think I may be one of the only ones if at all; however I'm taking a break from the game for a while. You get too deep into into it's politics, and after long enough, you just need a break.

If you're looking for a corp, take a friendly piece of advice.

Avoid anything to do with goonswarm. They are led by primarily just awful people to be around.

Test as it is, is always looking for more members especially now since all the alts from it are being dropped for inactivity; nab one of their larger member corps and drop an app, or look into pandemic horde (Though they're not much better than GS). Getting yourself into one of the larger alliances is a sure fire way to launch yourself into the expansive universe of eve. Running with some of those guys, and especially the inner circles of test, I can say that I've never had a more engaging experience in my gaming career. I'd love to name drop for you, but when people are flying ships worth well into the thousands of dollars in value, I can't just simply vouch for someone I know nothing about ;)

I've been playing for years, soooo I know my way around, heh. It's just that all my friends quit.

9 hours ago, Gravemind said:

I've been playing for years, soooo I know my way around, heh. It's just that all my friends quit.

Trust me then man. Until you've participated in one of the large alliances, you've not seen all of what eve has to offer. It becomes an entirely different game, one that involves politics, spying, betrayal, and a very healthy amount of fighting (So long as you don't become one of their titan pilots, it's literally the worst job you can possibly have. You sit in a hangar all day, not allowed to leave, or be more than a couple jumps away, that way your titan is always ready for deployment. When you do get called out for an op, you have a MASSIVE bullseye painted on you, and you'll almost immediately become the primary target for attack, and should your titan be popped, you're now in hot water with the alliance because you've just lost a ship worth more than a couple thousand dollars.)

If you really want a group, those large alliance's inner circle corps are always hiring new pilots to fight back against each other.

I've run corps with several hundred pilots, led system rebellions, even helped establish an alliance of several systems to better protect the small corps therein from rats. Yet nothing have I done compares to flying with those large alliances, those are by far the most memorable experiences I've had. If you've not flown with those guys, then give it a shot, it brings new life to the game.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

1 hour ago, Atmos said:

Trust me then man. Until you've participated in one of the large alliances, you've not seen all of what eve has to offer. It becomes an entirely different game, one that involves politics, spying, betrayal, and a very healthy amount of fighting (So long as you don't become one of their titan pilots, it's literally the worst job you can possibly have. You sit in a hangar all day, not allowed to leave, or be more than a couple jumps away, that way your titan is always ready for deployment. When you do get called out for an op, you have a MASSIVE bullseye painted on you, and you'll almost immediately become the primary target for attack, and should your titan be popped, you're now in hot water with the alliance because you've just lost a ship worth more than a couple thousand dollars.)

If you really want a group, those large alliance's inner circle corps are always hiring new pilots to fight back against each other.

I've run corps with several hundred pilots, led system rebellions, even helped establish an alliance of several systems to better protect the small corps therein from rats. Yet nothing have I done compares to flying with those large alliances, those are by far the most memorable experiences I've had. If you've not flown with those guys, then give it a shot, it brings new life to the game.

...yeah like I said, I've been playing for years and now just about everything there is to know about EVE. You can stop explaining how the game works >.>