Need an LGA 1151 compatible motherboard, with usb 3.0, and other common consumer features.

Motivation is where, and what you make of it.

“It is relatively unusual that a physical scientist is truly an atheist. Why is this true? Some point to the anthropic constraints, the remarkable fine tuning of the universe. For example, Freeman Dyson, a Princeton faculty member, has said, ‘Nature has been kinder to us that we had any right to expect.'”  Albert Einstein

By 'common consumer' you mean what exactly....?

I'm going to assume you mean like....regular things? Browsing, and photo managing? Maybe some light gaming? 

In that case, I'd recommend this one. 

Neat.

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

For the average consumer, the asus z170-a is a great option. It has plenty of features, and software that makes it easy for anyone to use.

Just now, Slottr said:

Budget?

100 usd at most

“It is relatively unusual that a physical scientist is truly an atheist. Why is this true? Some point to the anthropic constraints, the remarkable fine tuning of the universe. For example, Freeman Dyson, a Princeton faculty member, has said, ‘Nature has been kinder to us that we had any right to expect.'”  Albert Einstein

1 hour ago, TheProfessionalAmateurs said:

z170-a

hows the bios?