TV and Sounddesk unpleasement

So over the course of a year I had several things bothering me about my Philips 47PFK7189/12 TV.
The fact that it takes way too long to turn on 100% (sound and the ability to finally have any response from the buttons of the remote) and the fact that it is slower than my dad reading a text in german on his phone are things I can live with though. What recently (recently being about 7 months now) bothers me the most is that since I paired it with my PEAQ Sounddeck PSD400BT-B, every 15 minutes or so my TV tells me that I have ARC turned on, which I obviously do, for convenience reasons. Turning on my PS4 and having everything turning on at once is pretty dope. However, whatever I check in the TV settings, it always tells me "ARC active", unless if I, obviously, turn ARC off. I think it's needless to say that I got everything linked through HDMI cables. The hookup is the following:
PS4 via included HDMI into PEAQ, PEAQ via HDMI into TV.
Oh and recently there popped up another issue, where sometimes the TV just plays the sound through itself even though the Sounddesk is turned on and in ARC mode.
Anyone got any ideas or do I really need to put up with their support?

• 4 years later...

Did you ever find a solution to this? I've got the same problem with my 65" Philips TV (65PUT6703/75), although it persistently shows "ARC Active" and will not go away.